for Haunted by Blood

12/30/2018 c4 3TishaLiz
This was a great emotional breakdown chapter, really well written with lots of feels.
Quick Question, I forgot if you said or not who’s blood was in the vial? Was it a combo of David, Dwayne and Paul blood or just David’s? I ask because I was wondering if whether or not that vampire can now feel Lily thru a blood bond and now knows what she’s feeling and getting closer to town.
Really looking forward to the meet up next chapter, I wish I didn’t have to wait a whole week, this is gonna kill me.
12/29/2018 c4 Batman45
love it can't wait to read the next one
12/22/2018 c3 4FlowerChild23
Oh man...I'm ready to see the boys again.
12/22/2018 c3 3TishaLiz
Chapter 3 is happy Xmas present.
I hope the mysterious night buys for a supposed property is who I think it is, and that they found Lily because she finally drunk the blood (wink wink). If so, I can’t wait untill they meet up again. If not that’s a huge coincidence lol.
Happy holidays and a wonderful new year.
So looking forward to the next chapter next week.
12/11/2018 c2 8XxLostInTheShadowsxX
I just want you to know that I thoroughly enjoy your story, this one and the work before this. Honestly, Lily Emerson being eight years old when we first saw her made everything more real, especially the part where David and the boys cared for the little girl. My favorite parts were when they looked over her, calling her their 'little sister'. I hope you incorporate that in this one, and I can't wait to see an update. I was also wondering if I could mention this story, to help get you more views. My readers have been looking for a good Lost Boys story, and this is one I would really love to mention.
11/29/2018 c2 Batman45
Can't wait for the next chapter
11/19/2018 c2 4FlowerChild23
Aww poor girl?
11/13/2018 c2 Charlotte
Only one chapter in and I’m already so excited to see and read the rest of this story 3
11/6/2018 c2 CuriousEttie
Life has been busy so I couldn't read this earlier but this is fantastic! Thank you so much for writing this! :D
11/2/2018 c2 Guest
I can't wait until Marko meets Lily, what will the boys tell him about her before then I wonder.
11/1/2018 c2 3TishaLiz
Great first chapter, I’m so happy you decided to start off the sequel right where you finished the the first story.
The Lost Boys heading back to the cave was my favourite scene in this chapter. I agree that Marko Haunting the cave is something he would do to pass the time lol.
I was hoping that Lily would have drunk the blood, but oh well.
Really looking forward to this story so much.
11/1/2018 c2 Batman45
absolutely love it can't wait for the next chapter
11/1/2018 c1 TishaLiz
I can’t wait to start. I’ve been waiting for this sequel for so long. Happy Halloween.
10/31/2018 c2 Guest
Very good thank you
10/31/2018 c1 Guest
I could see this series as a visual novel.
30 « Prev Page 1 2