FanFiction.Net
for Jasper's Love

11/7/2018 c9 traceybuie
I really liked how you changed and adapted Alice's and Rose's back stories. Alice being changed by Maria instead of Jasper was a big twist to me. I also really liked the thought of little baby sister Rose trying her best to help an injured Jasper after his asshole of a father beat him. Great chapter. :)
11/7/2018 c9 jojolovesyou
absolutely love it :))))))
11/6/2018 c8 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg i love it plis more suunn
11/4/2018 c6 jourdon
Omg I love this story. I feel like jasper gets a bad wrap in things with the book and the movie.
how many chapters do you think it will be ?
I cant wait to see where you go with this. :)
~jourdon :)
11/4/2018 c6 jourdonlovesyou
I absolutely love this. I feel like jasper and bella will be a great pair. honestly its one of my favorite fanfictions.
how long do you think the story will be? will there be a lot of twist and turns ?
~ jourdon :)
11/6/2018 c8 9the newest daughter
I hope she gets to meet and know Char and Peter. I can't wait to hear their stories.
11/6/2018 c8 Green Eyed Lana Lee
I enjoyed the back story you created for Jasper! I also loved how accepting Bella was of his Vampirism!

Bella's a really good person continues to fall more deeply in love with Jasper as time goes by.

Excellent Content!

11/5/2018 c8 traceybuie
Really good chapter young lady... I love the twist on Jasper's story. During the Civil War, but opposed to fighting instead of wanting to be a soldier. Rose trying to help him, and Peter actually changing Jasper instead of the other way around are wonderful changes to me. I can't wait to see how Rose ended up a vamp. Was it at the same time as Jasper? Hmmm...
Bella's full acceptance of Jasper is really sweet and I hope the family discussion goes as well.
On a side note, I found about 3 editing misses on my part. I'll do better for you next time.
11/5/2018 c8 jojolovesyou
girl I love it :)))))
11/5/2018 c7 Green Eyed Lana Lee
They are too cute for words!

I love how they treat one another!

Excellent Content even if it's short!

Happy Writing!

I hope you feel better soon!
11/5/2018 c6 Green Eyed Lana Lee
Your love is the best! There is so much to discover about your loved one and everything is new and exciting!

Greg Content!

11/5/2018 c5 Green Eyed Lana Lee
It's such a sweet introduction to Esme and Carlisle! It was so sweet ow well everyone gets along and they treated Bella as if she had always been part of their family.

Content was awesome!

11/5/2018 c7 traceybuie
I read this really sweet chapter just like it was the first time. I really adore romantic Jasper with confident Bella. I hope your Jasper doesn't pull an Edward and try denying what Bella sees. And I would love to help you anytime now that we have a system down. Great chapter! :)
11/4/2018 c6 jojolovesyou
absolutely love this :)
how many chapters do you think there will be ? :)
11/4/2018 c4 Green Eyed Lana Lee
I enjoyed this chapter because it provided insight into Bella's and Jasper's routines and personalities!

They both seem excited to see each other over the weekend!

59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »