for Never Bring

4/15 c1 12excessivelyperky
I still say a 20,000 pound claymore mine and a few Hellfire missiles would at least make Lord Voldemort think about things for a bit, but if he can abstract a 1990's battleship (with some fun missiles in its weapons assembly), then I'm sure he *has* thought about the aforementioned items.
1/3/2019 c1 1zachdabossss
WHY DID YOU END THIS
12/26/2018 c1 28duj
Fortune favours the well-prepared :)
11/13/2018 c1 hwyla
Sorry not to find this earlier - A very good answer to all those fics that assume Voldy would know nothing about muggle weapons. Of course he would! At least up through WWII. And while JKR never showed it, I really cannot imagine that he would not have looked into updating his info when he came back - at least before hitting the muggles. If not, then he would be utterly stupid considering his muggle upbringing.

I can see him being oblivious to video cameras on muggle streets. There really wasn't anything comparable in his youth - but living through the blitz would surely have made quite an impact.
11/8/2018 c1 a
I wonder if Voldemort has kept up with technology well enough to hear of micro-engraving, or if his knowledge of muggle technology ended with the WWII era.
11/6/2018 c1 2teedub
Hand to Merlin, you have captured my disbelief with all those 'other' stories involving projectile weapons. Tom Riddle would know more about them and have a more healthy fear and respect for them than anyone else in this fight.

I just adored his lecture/rant.
11/1/2018 c1 graynavarre
LOL!
11/1/2018 c1 32unlikely2
Actually, I think that might have been a two-shot.
(Unless some one has a time turner).
11/1/2018 c1 58randomplotbunny
Awesomeness! :-D
11/1/2018 c1 4Silver Point Despair
There's the Dark Lord we all know and love - making fools out of wizards by using Muggle weapons.