for Mountaintop

5/1 c13 Captain
Amendment

Two years

I was mistaken. I guess I have to go to bed.
5/1 c13 Captain
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. I can't believe it will be three years since the first chapter was published in November. This is incredible. I wish you a lot of health and all the best to the author.
5/1 c13 64GuardianDragon98
Squuuuuueeeeee :D Congrats, Sonic! And this was such a beautiful ending to an utterly beautiful story! I love it! I'm so happy for these two :D
5/1 c13 Pamitydesu01
That was amazing! I loved this story, this ending, this chapter and every word so much! I was literally on the edge of my seat, hoping everything would turn all right and gosh, what an accomplishment! Definitely, an amazing ending to an amazing story! I have to say this is one of my favorite stories of all time, I loved this so so much!

I hope you’re safe and well, this was amazing, take care!
1/2 c12 Guest
Happy New Year!
9/9/2019 c12 Captain
What are you talking about? You did a good job. Keep up the good work! Thank you for writing the new chapter. I am very grateful to you. I hope you have a good day.
9/9/2019 c12 MadameMirage77
Due to my sinus headache, makes it difficult to read sometimes. So I apologize if I didn't make any sense from my earlier review for this chapter or anything along those lines.

Hopefully Sonic's run is smooth and avalanche free.

Oh, my head's killing me... better take 2 Advil pills for this.
9/9/2019 c12 MadameMirage77
Despite the fact that I now have an Ao3 account, I enjoy reading fanfics off .

This is why Sonic is one of my favorite characters of all time (minus Shadow, Knuckles, Rouge and a majority of the Sonic cast); he's willing to give Scourge a chance to better himself even though the green hedgehog has been a jerk to him and everyone else. Not to mention he inspired Shadow to do the same. Shadow is very lucky to have someone like Sonic to have as a boyfriend. It just warms my heart!

I'm glad that no one was seriously injured from the sudden avalanche, but it was a intense moment. I love how you portrayed Shadow's worry and fear for the situation and such.

Who's Sage? Will we learn more about her in the future?

Note: Going to take an Advil to get rid of this sinus headache before I go to work so I can concentrate.
9/9/2019 c12 GuardianDragon98
I'm right there with Shadow, praying to all deities that I know that Sonic's run will be smooth and accident-free.
9/9/2019 c12 Tolkam
So glad to see you return. My heart skipped a beat when you said that you were tempted to stop writing this story. This is one of my favorites, perhaps most favorite, and I'd be pretty bummed out if it never made it to the finish. Not to mention the post story fluff chapter(s). All the same I wish you luck in the new school year and hope you'll be able to gift us another chapter by Christmas. I'm sure a few of us are quite eager to see how Sonic does. My guess is that he makes either 3rd or 4th.
9/8/2019 c12 Pamitydesu01
Thank you so much for making time to make this chapter! Like always, I loved it so much! I swear I love every single chapter more and more. Anyway, I was really pleasantly surprised by Shadow’s conversation with Scourge, wasn’t really expecting it. And oh boy, Holoska really does seem intense.

Again, loved it. And good luck with school, hope everything’s going well
7/8/2019 c11 16thekyuubivixen
Aaahhh! You're back! Omg, don't worry about this chapter being disappointing because it seriously wasn't! It was freaking adorable as always, and I liked the conflict! As soon as Scourge was revealed, I was like 'ohhhh no, here we go'. But it went pretty well, though! Sonic wasn't letting Scourge get in his head, and Shadow wasn't either lol

And take your time with the next chapters! I know that the wait will be worth it! I LOVE how you write those lil hedgies!
7/3/2019 c11 Tolkam
You continue to balance the main plot with Sonadow mush so wonderfully
7/1/2019 c11 4TsubasaKEI
I just hope Scourge popping out doesn’t mean something bad will happen...
7/1/2019 c11 Captain
How are you? First of all, I would like to thank you very much for publishing this new chapter. It is just as wonderful as the others. I will never get bored with this story. I am waiting for the new chapter with a smile on my face. I hope you have a good day.
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »