for A Wish Unforgotten

5/17 c39 Evolto
Thank you very much for the chapter, and it's been awhile jump-san

Sorry for replying after 2 weeks has passed, i have no excuse. I didn't make any comment yet cause it's hard to give one since i need to read this chapter twice to digest the story. I'm sorry to say this but there's a lot of nuance which make it hard to understand the context. Especially in battle section, some parts are a bit convulated you need to think what the sentence means. It makes the tension that build up in battle to lost some of its "heat". Not bad idea, but different characters has different nuance thus it might not be easy for reader to analyze things every chapter.

For the story, i'm a bit down that red-eyed miyu doesn't have private dialogue with saber, but if this is the direction you want to go then i would leave it to you jump-san. Hope those 2, who like to hold back their feelings for others sake, can talk heart-to-heart. Also i'm confused why rider didn't help. Her priority might be to protect miyu, but it also could means to help her in battle, just like she help shirou in HF. Which end up confuse me since they failed to get shirou even with 3 of them, why they end up going with only 2 people? It just risk with almost no gain in my opinion...

Last 2 i wanna say, sakura went berserk eh, looking forward what sort of mess will happen going forward. And may i ask how could miyu know about the "thin book with tentacles" jump-san HMMM?
Once again thank you very much for the hardwork jump-san:)
5/1 c39 JD91B
Huh, there was a lot going on in this chapter.
5/1 c39 4Dragon lord Syed 101
Good chapter we rescued Sakura and Miyu ran out of command Seals
3/1 c38 ShikiRyougi
Thank you for this awesome chapter! Update it soon, please!
2/7 c2 Guest
Damn it why change the pov
1/22 c1 Mek
It is strange that he did not save his father.

He has a Saber card and an Avalon.
Knowledge of Celtic hero, who trained by witch.
Cool mage knowledge by Caster.
Archer Experience and Infinite Magic Swords.

All this does not leave possibility of not spot the curse. And clear it.
1/20 c38 Guest
Ah, it didn't occur to me that Miyu's eyes reverting would have actual consequences. With Miyu's arrival to this scene, I do feel some dramatic showdown fatigue. But I'm still invested in how this'll turn out
1/18 c38 6Dhaturas
Amazing stuff. Everything about this chapter is just amazing. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
1/18 c38 Evolto
Thank you very much for the chapters jump-san. Second chapter of this month, yeah!
My thought on this chapter:
So it's not shirou who made the plan? I thought it was his idea in order to stop gil-sakura. But still to think he would challenge archer without proper plan just because no one back him up, it shows how reckless he is. Guess several days without proper rest will do that to ya.
Next is shirou's ubw. In prillya 3rei, shirou is unable to cast it the second time, and even the first one has made him slowly turn into archer. In this fic it's the first time he used it i guess. Oh and hope you do not forget to make his tan mark got larger also jump-san.
Let's see...next time i hope there's some tidbit about vs gil-sakura battle plan jump-san, and also the talk between saber and miyu...I'm sorry if it's too much of over bearing_
Once again thanks for the hardwork jump-san
1/17 c38 4Dragon lord Syed 101
Well Shirou and Archer have fought and I wonder if they're going to team up
1/17 c33 No Face May King
It's amazing how I read all until chapter 33 and the only thing I can say about it is that I hate everyone in this story
1/15 c6 Crainium9
Frankly I have no idea whatโ€™s happening here you need to sharpen your writing to make it more clear
1/14 c37 Anon
Poor Sakura...

Great chapter though.
1/11 c37 Evolto
Thank you very much for the chapter as always, jump-san
Man, what a blast! A lot of things happening in single chap, the sentences are not hard to understand, and i especially really like the action!
Several things that notewothy:
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด." For those who don't know if angra mayu awaken and synchronize with sakura, it would turn into a Beast class, which require interference from grand servant(only after half of the world doomed though). I wonder, is this what gil plan jump-san? It picks my curiousity...
Also how did miyu and saber escape from the church? Is there even any reason to let them go just like that?
"๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ..." Man it's not even a quarter of the chapter, but her ANGST just feels that real. Seriously you sure u don't have grudge or something towards her jump-san?
And the part that i really like, the action! If you must know in fgo fate accel zero, it was mentioned compared to ambush, gil will lower his guard more if challenged directly, to show his superiority. And i can see where it lead sakura to. Also could it be heracles is being stabbed by archer's projections, to make him immune to what killed him previously? Was sakura stabbed by rule breaker? There's some parts that personally i don't really understand, hope u explain their strategy briefly later jump-san. By the way, it was 'him' who make the strategy right? How mean of him...
Oh and the highlight in this chapter for me is when her eyes turned back to ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ! Her remaining wish-granting ability is triggered subconsciously by herself, in her despair, which ironically aim to a wish, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. With that the genuine sakatsuki bloodline has returned, and saber also with her in that house. Inhuman king meets with inhuman child. The talk between two people who carry the blood of mythical being would happen, and i'm really looking forward to how it goes!
Once again, thank you very much for the hardwork jump-san:)
1/11 c37 Guest
I imagined assistance from Archer to be covering fire, not simply stabbing Berserker repeatedly, but that is pretty clever. Shirou can't be happy about that ending.
462 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »