for Dying To Meet You

3/18/2019 c1 89bingblot
I admit I don't usually like Supernatural type fics but this one, I did. It was so very poignant and so sweet, to think that Johanna had this role in bringing Castle into Kate's life when she needed it most. Lovely.
12/13/2018 c1 Lokken.8
Nicely done!
11/18/2018 c1 Chelypdj
Cool nice one, i love it
11/17/2018 c1 Guest
Hahaha I forget
Welcome back

More Caskett stories from you again please

Happy Thanksgiving
Caskett always
11/17/2018 c1 Guest
Wow
Amazing and brilliant and haunting yet also healing for Kate

11/13/2018 c1 6remadora-ftw
i finally came around to rea this and OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD I SHOULD HAVE READ THIS SOONER OH MY GOD

I KNEW IT WAS JOHANNA HE BUMPED INTO
(and completely forgot it was a halloween sotry so I was prepared for fluff like okay cool)
and then he found the letter from her for katie and I was like HE'S GOING TO MEET KATE

and for a second I thought he didn't find the letter right the next day
and then he arrived at their home and I thought yeah it must have been like a week or so (I am pretty sure this means I can't read properly but you know) since she id definitely dead now (like it didn't even occur to me that she could have died the way before you know)
AND THEN THEY TOLD HER SHE DIED AND I WAS LIKE OH GOD KNOW SHE BUMPED INTO HIM ON HER WAY TO DINNER WITH HER FAMILY AND THEN SHE GOT MURDERED
I WAS IN PAIN

AND THEN KATE TOLD HIM SHE DIED A WEEK AGO SO HE CAN'T HAVE BUMPED INTO HER THE DAY BEFORE AND HOLY SHIT
BUT HE DID BUMP INOT HER THE DAY BEFORE BECAUSE HE HAS THE LETTER
AND HE GAVE KATE THE LETTER

AND SJFBUPOTBHÄ

THEY'RE EATING OMELETS IN THE END

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY

BUT OH WOW OKAY

I SHOULD HAVE READ THIS SOONER BUT WHO CARES IT IS AWESOME AND I LOVE IT AND ASFBUOFAVÖNVLJBNGOUBUSTHB

-Anja
11/9/2018 c1 Guest
I love this!
11/6/2018 c1 29CharacterDriven
brrrrrrr chilllssssss
11/6/2018 c1 3MsNYC
This was dope thanks!
11/4/2018 c1 jennkyle
I loved it great job once to see you back even if it was a very short story tell next time
11/3/2018 c1 36InkyCoffee
JOAN! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THIS WAS GREAT! Just the right mix real evidence to make us think twice. And some much needed closure for Kate and Jim that they never got in the series. You are amazing and I'm so grateful you shared this with us.

-Lou
11/3/2018 c1 Sandy0401
LOVED this! At first it seemed like a typical day only to learn that she had been dead so twisty yet good. I love the idea that her spirit still had unfinished business and the fact that Rick went to Kate herself with the letter (well he thought he was actually going to Johanna). The odd part is many claim that there are spirits that stay due to unfinished business so the fact that I don't think this ever happening is far fetched is great plus the nice Halloween-ish twist.
11/3/2018 c1 1mobazan27
That was not creepy at all...yikes.
11/3/2018 c1 3Copop
Oh, what a surprising twist!

The reader assumes Rick is meeting Johanna on the day of her death - but he did not!

Which makes this the perfect story, in my opinion.

Thank you!
11/3/2018 c1 operaluvr
What a wonderful, wonderful story. You may shake your head as I share this but I had a very similar experience. 2 months before our wedding, I was wandering through the mall. It was just after 1:00 when I saw our best man walking in the opposite direction from me. He slowed, waved at me, gave me a wink and a smile then continued on his way. When I got back to my car, I called my then fiancé but got his voice mail. I left a message saying that I had seen Chaz at the mall a few minutes earlier and that we really needed to call and invite him and his fiancé over for dinner. In less than 10 minutes my fiancé called me back. He was very upset and told me that I couldn’t possibly have seen Chaz because he had been killed in a car accident that morning.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »