for The spirit wizard a Bleach and BlackClover x-over Challenge

7/17/2019 c1 Phantom Symbiote
so when is the first chapter coming out?
4/1/2019 c1 kyabel
que paso con el capi amigo
11/19/2018 c1 johnjiro21
update pls
11/8/2018 c1 3Taranodongirl1
I woul read it
11/2/2018 c1 Guest
This has potential but you need to think about this you just started this and that you have 2 options here work on this fanfic with the best of your abilities by doing everything it takes to make this a great fanfic or if this fanfic doesn’t get that many views in a certain amount of time then scrap it and try a different crossover fanfic with something else, here are some suggestions that I would no one else has ever done before that would get you many views such as Fairy Tail x Team Fortress 2, Samurai Jack x Dragon Ball Z, and Star Wars the Clone Wars x Dragon Ball Super. Please respond to what I said as soon as possible, I would like to know what you think about what I said and I hope you’ll like what I have to say.
11/4/2018 c1 Provocative Intention
I just want to be clear here. I'm not accepting this challenge.

But I like the idea behind it. Ichigo in the Black Clover world starting from scratch sounds like a good premises. However I think there is a big problem with just posting the challenge up on the site like you did. Hundreds if not thousands have done the same thing with no results to speak of and the ideas just get left and nothing happens with them. You need to find a writer who is capable of doing a Bleach Crossover and including Ichigo in such a way.

Just as I was reading the challenge a single writer popped into my head, Alpine992. In the past he has written some excellent Bleach Xover's, some the best on the site in my personal opinion, unfortunately a lot of these stories were taken down and since he's returned to writing hasn't made much of an impact in the Bleach fanfic side of things.

If you're really looking for someone to write the story, I'd suggest posting the idea to Alpine992 directly via a PM, fully fleshing out your idea on how you want the story to unfold. I can't see someone actually taking the story in the current state. Like I wrote above, not many take challenges that are posted up like this.

Hope you message Alpine992 for the challenge, I couldn't think of a better writer capable of doing such.
11/4/2018 c1 Phantom Symbiote