for Gaining Friends From Your Childhood Stories

11/15/2018 c1 guestsurprise
Redbat132 and RD
Thank you both. You both are very kind; Time will heal us all.
11/15/2018 c1 898newbienovelistRD
Same here, Amiga. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel all to well.
11/15/2018 c1 Redbat132
guestsurprise
Oh. I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you get better on your lose. I've been there before plus feel your pain. :(
11/15/2018 c1 guestsurprise
Redbat132
Take your time. I just lost someone dear to me so my stamina is low and my heart is breaking. So if anyone understands a rough week that is me.
11/15/2018 c7 Redbat132
Guestspeaker3509, guestsurprise, and RD

I'd be happy to work on a few more drawings of the Tickle Monsters. However, it may be a while since my whole week has been stressful and exhausting for me. Had to do a 10 page essay for my history class and a Short Story Essay for English. And believe it, they nearly drained me in completing them.
11/14/2018 c1 guestsurprise
Guestspeaker3509
But I am still working on my artblog and it is private so it will not be open to the public often. Also, I would have to discuss your idea with Redbat132. :)
11/14/2018 c1 guestsurprise
Hello Guestspeaker3509. My artblog is actually on Instagram. When you want to see them you can ask RD to let me know and I can open it for you to see. It shows how the brothers and Lilac look. As for the story scenes, I may do some scenes with them in the future.
Redbat132 draws some of them because I have her permission and she also asked. She’s a very good drawer. In terms of drawing, however, the scenes we would have to coordinate together on that.
11/13/2018 c1 Guestspeaker3509
Hello buddy. I really like this story and the original nutcracker is my favorite too. I want to ask you, guestsuprise, and Red about something. On a website, it shows tickle monster Jocu, Risa, Bliss, and Kumi what they look like on . I like the drawings, but I'm just curious if you could maybe draw some of the other characters like Rachel and Sasha, the tickle knights and maybe even some scenes from the stories. I really like the drawings. Now I know what the tickle monsters look like.
11/13/2018 c7 guestsurprise
Excellent job! Very well done and as you said...it is just the beginning.
11/14/2018 c7 fandomroleplayer7633
Wonderful!
11/13/2018 c7 26VinnieStokerLover
Maybe something that have to do with mother nature
11/13/2018 c7 2k+GoldGuardian2418
Wow! Mystery and intrigue! I'll keep my eyes peeled! :)
11/13/2018 c6 GoldGuardian2418
What a very heartwarming chapter! :)
11/13/2018 c5 GoldGuardian2418
Uh-oh! Hope they can get to Lea soon.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »