for Gaining Friends From Your Childhood Stories

11/6/2018 c3 2k+GoldGuardian2418
I laughed so hard at the snowball scene. :)

Looks good so far! :)
11/4/2018 c2 guestsurprise
Katherine
What a kind lady. I can tell she is going to be a major component in the story because she has that connection with Lea that was automatic...you know? We do not always find friends like that.

Nightlight
I love him because he reminds me of my own items that were given to me from loved ones. The detail on his was exquisite. I enjoy that she imagines him to speak too! Who knows...he just may later? ;)

The gift strap I believe was a very creative idea! You really put thought into that present because Jack would indeed need something to hold his staff from time to time.
11/4/2018 c2 guestsurprise
Redbat132
Hello! No, I know you meant the others. Yes after thecstory we can discuss more. Let me list my thoughts.
11/4/2018 c3 40Angelxoxo8
RedBat recommended me to this story, since I love Rise of the Guardians and I even got my sister into it. And I have to say, I love this so far! I especially love Jack's personality, it's exactly how I remember it XD I'm definitely going to favorite this.
11/4/2018 c3 26VinnieStokerLover
Awww jack has a crush ;-)
11/4/2018 c3 Redbat132
guestsurprise
Of course. But it's not just 'your brothers' I'm refereeing to. When this story is done, we can discuss more.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on Katherine, Nightlight, and the gift Lea made for Jack Frost?
11/4/2018 c1 guestsurprise
Redbat132
Well you certainly have my attention even more! And my brothers are going to be ecstatic to meet someone new! ;)
11/4/2018 c3 Redbat132
guestsurprise
No problem on the references. Thought I had a few good tales M.G. Joyce has made. You could say that, one of these days, Lea will discover these stories are more than just stories. In the future. ;)
11/3/2018 c2 guestsurprise
And I love the reference to my creations as well. Thank you! I feel touched!
11/4/2018 c2 3Steelcode
ANOTHER FANTASTIC CHAPTER!

CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
11/3/2018 c2 26VinnieStokerLover
Love it. Especially how you referenced jocu,sasha Rachel and whampire
11/3/2018 c1 3Steelcode
SUPERB WORK! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
11/2/2018 c1 guestsurprise