for Royal Matchmaking

4/24 c26 Junia Grey
Oh, I'm so happy that you wrote another chapter. And what a chapter that is. So many things happening and finally, FrancisMary. Thank you so much!
8/1/2021 c1 Staryymm07
Thanks for a great update!
7/31/2021 c25 BlerBlerBler
Wow!
First of all I’m happy that you updated!
Second, poor mary, her mind must be so troubled. Everyone used her. If it were me I’d send the three of them to hell because of their involvement (rather knowingly or not).
It’s refreshing to see her realize she loves Francis and NEVER could have been with bash.
Now I want Francis to wake up.

7/31/2021 c25 elder441
So good !
5/29/2021 c24 Staryymm07
Any chance of an update? It’s been so long since you updated…
1/11/2021 c24 BlerBlerBler
Yes! A new update!
Finally mary is opening her eyes! I hope everyone involved gets punished and that Francis wakes up soon!
1/11/2021 c24 elder441
I have been waiting for this. Thank you ! Mary really acted like a Queen, I loved it. I really hope that Francis survives this time around and they can live a happy and long life with children.
1/11/2021 c24 Jeanwebb66
You are a gifted writer. Well done. ️️
12/9/2020 c23 Eelhsa
Please make a new chapter, I’ve been waiting since the day you published chapter 23 back in September and I’ve checked in like every night to see I you have updated it
9/26/2020 c23 Jeanwebb66
Absolutely fabulously written! Loved every word...️️
9/25/2020 c23 Norevic Maghinay
your bacccccki hope francis and mary could withstand it all. cant wait for next chapters
9/24/2020 c23 BlerBlerBler
Holy sh*t!
First, that castle is big AF! I got dizzy trying to imagine every corridor, corner, hallway, level ...
second, I’ve been telling it .. bash is shady, he’s involved, no matter his heoric acts at the end, he’s in the bad side! Also that’s why Greer was apologizing, her husband was involved too! (As in the show!) and don’t get me started on Narcisse!
Third... the matherine escape was nice, hope she’s ok
Fourth... finally some Frary! That little speech of Francis was so deep and raw and lovely ...
Fifth... Mary open your eyes and think better next time! Please!

I can’t wait to read the rest!
9/24/2020 c23 FF-2016
Damn, this was deep. Can't wait to see how this all ends!
9/24/2020 c23 elder441
This was such an exciting chapter to read ! I look forward to the next ne, hoping that they both survive all this and they can live happily ever after in this story. So much angst and sadness for both these families.
9/8/2020 c22 Shirley Barnable
I love this story and am looking forward to more of it!
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »