FanFiction.Net
for Dovah VS Dogs

1/4/2020 c4 Guest
If you’re going to restart this story can I recommend adding a new power to your warrior, yes the power of the Dragonborn is unmatched in many ways but he is still one person going against an army of horny bastards and monsters not to mention he might be going against a god. What if we addded the power of demongo (from samurai jack) think about it the power to summon an army in a wink of an eye under his command, but instead of skulls what if we give him tattoo names of the warriors he has. When he summon a soul to fight for him the name is removed from his skin but is soon brought back when the warrior’s defeated. That way he wouldn’t suffer the same fate as demongo.
Which and how many souls is a good question but what if the person that brought him there in the first place thought that it might be fun just to pick characters that are all ready dead to begin with like ghidorah from king of the monsters, gremlins, werewolves and vampires from either van hellsing or underworld.
I hope to hear from you soon.
12/18/2019 c4 Mathias gabriel dracula
Restart it with someone who actually has smarts and are not as stupid as ur oc
11/13/2019 c4 King0fP0wers
I dunno man, they're all pretty horrible to me. They either surrendered with barely any resistance or were too emotional. I mean sure, they're beloved by the population, but they're not suited for war at all. I guess that's why it kept going for so long.
If you ask me, you should just continue. You're basically still at the start, you can salvage whatever mistakes you planned. And considering your update speed, I'd rather not wait another year for three measly updates.
11/9/2019 c4 Guest
Restart it with someone who actually has smarts and are not as stupid as ur oc
11/6/2019 c4 Busted Knee
Roll with it. It’s fine as it is and your doing a good job with this.
11/6/2019 c4 H.Lsun
just continue it author
11/2/2019 c4 keybladelight
Dude don't be disappointed to yourself continue in your own way as long james lose is virginity to make love WITH one women i star to have enough for harem in the kuroinu crossover fanfic let james choose in is heart that he love.
11/1/2019 c4 Hitler's Moustache
Dude don't go beating yourself up over it, go at your own pace. if you feel like restarting using the new lore go for it
10/31/2019 c4 NewbieRead13
To be honest, I'm fine with both of these choices. Just follow your feelings...
10/31/2019 c4 Soulbow109
I'm a bit confused. What do you mean Ola isn't a queen or doesn't know Celestine?
10/31/2019 c1 ImmortalGlare
Keep going! Your doing great. You can keep to the lore and still add your own twist to it.
10/31/2019 c4 1Gundam Flag
I don’t mind one way or the other. Just do whichever one gives you an easier time writing.
10/31/2019 c4 2Haro654
Continue it as is make up your own rules
10/31/2019 c4 DoctorHayden
Honestly, you should just continue as is. I kinda like how you had it going already.
10/25/2019 c3 26JensenDaniels32
YES! AT LAST, HE MANS UP! Now that I am back into the story, I am looking forward to the next chapter.
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »