FanFiction.Net
for My Hero School Adventure is All Wrong, As Expected

2/18 c40 WhyareUsernamesTakenAlready
Phew, finally caught up now. Hachiman needs stress his quirk already so he can make it stronger or however that works. Would be nice seeing him have more than 108th power of the skills he copies. But maybe that'll ruin the story. And All-Mighy confronting Hachiman now makes it impossible to not be excited for the next chapter.
2/5 c40 Enlightened Ogre
coming back? been checking for updates so many times...
1/31 c2 Sicarius Claraflam
Wouldn’t it be cool if his sister was kidnapped by the LOV to make nomus?
1/2 c40 3Markus-Antonius
I just finished rereading everything and man I can’t wait for the next one!
12/25/2023 c40 AU-Fushi
Why am I not surprised that there isnt another chapter, guess this will be an early update now, thank you Author chan for leaving us hanging
12/6/2023 c40 1DatGuy1st
Bakugo you dumbass. Becoming a hero requires dedication but not to the point of your body shutting down

Also, the moment we are waiting for... All Might asking Hachiman. The next imo is Hachiman vs All For One
12/5/2023 c33 7Joshua's Tall Tales
Oooh, Skip Beat!
12/3/2023 c11 1DatGuy1st
Oh my god?! That's genuinely evil and inhumane
12/3/2023 c10 DatGuy1st
Zaimokuza?! Wtf!
11/27/2023 c19 Guest
Im gonna be honest, this whole sport's festival ark is pissing me off. Not because it isn't written well, but because of everyone's unreasonable attitudes. All of this is more than a fair bit slanted against our more reasonable mc and all this pointless filler isn't letting me get to the resolution. Its a drag. Theres probably 3 chapters worth of development here that should have been cut out and/or left as a flashback for another time when they'd be actually important. We didn't need an in depth play by play for every obstacle in the obstacle course, we didn't need as much focus on the strategizing for the stupid chariot battle, nor all of everyone's stupid thoughts slinging from one point of view to the next like a ping-pong ball playing table tennis. All of this a hyper focus of negativity around and towards the mc to reinforce how annoyed he is, how much pressure he's under, etc... Your work is well written, but you created an infuriating dynamic here and then pushed it at every turn across several chapters, added filler like love is war, some nightmares, constant self reflection and doing mental gymnastics dragging it on and on and on and on... couldn't you have added any contrast to give your reader's release? Like, idk, his classmates NOT ganging up on him about todoroki and acting like he's the one that needs to apologize when he just got stabbed in the back by the arrogant deuchebag who couldn't put in the effort to make up for his own mistake and instead decided to act like he was saving a classmate before giving them all extreme electro shock therapy and taking advantage of their surprise to steal their headbands AND freeze their feet to the ground in the last 2 minutes of the competition to not give them the time needed to recover? And why weren't the rest of his team angry at all? They were fucked over at least half as bad but they didn't have his back at all.

There's times when being angry is justified or at least reasonable and Hachiman had every right to feel angry and no obligation to accommodate todoroki by listening to whatever excuse the boy felt made it ok to expect Hachiman to just drop the issue. But no, his classmates all think it was fair game and that no matter what Hachiman had to do at the moment or what condition he was in, that he OWED it to todoroki to go out of his way to hear him out instead of eat the buffet of food he needed just to not to pass out. Hachiman's own guilt was already plenty sufficient, you didn't need to add in the cold shoulder treatment.

But mostly, the filler! WHAT! THE! HELL!?
11/28/2023 c40 JCarrasco
Keep it up I love this story please.
11/26/2023 c40 KaungMyatKyaw28
If You want to read All the official Canon Omakes of My hero school adventure is all wrong as expected then click the link below to download the pdf to read the it

here's the link httpsstfly. xyz/6cLqQ
11/26/2023 c39 KaungMyatKyaw28

here's the link httpsstfly. xyz/6cLqQ
10/21/2023 c40 6RANGER1863
First of all, I'm very happy because I'm about to write it, I really love this story and I'm waiting for an update for a long time (I never lost hope), I'm very happy that I'm about to write it, I hope I can see the next chapters soon.

And... many thanks for writing again! Now that I thanked you, leave some comments.

The moment when Hachiman thinks it's a good idea to kiss Kawasaki I like it very much, the whole existential crisis of knowing if it was the one he liked Kawasaki or the invincible figure that everyone believes he was was very realistic and something that you allows you to see your feelings with greater clarity.

When All Might's final question left me surprised, I wanted to see how the pitch-eyed protagonist responded to this
10/19/2023 c40 Arizenze
I already thought it was suspended
1,775 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »