FanFiction.Net
for The Hellfire Fox

11/1/2019 c7 Guest
la suite de le renard des flammes infernales
8/23/2019 c7 Mystic
This is good story . Hope you don't abandoned it.
I like the way you present Naruto ...
1/19/2019 c7 Aetheriol
I do hope you plan on continuing this story? It’s very good!
1/4/2019 c7 Guest
la suite de le renard des flammes infernales
1/4/2019 c7 Guest
This story is really good but making Naruto admiral level this early takes away from the story. Even making him yonko commander level is too soon. There’s a reason Oda did the time skip. Imagine how uninteresting the doflamingo fight would have been if luffy was like the Naruto from your story. It also makes the story seem rushed. Having an overpowered main character can make a story boring. Plus no one on the creaw knows how to use Haki yet , meaning they can be hurt. . Watching a character grow is part of the joy of reading a story and it doesn’t seem like Naruto needs much development to reach his potential.
12/23/2018 c7 1Cha0ticM3ss
excited for the next chapter, but it does seem faintly rushes to a degree, but that’s just my thoughts, overall it’s good. As I said, excited for the next chapter.
12/21/2018 c7 Jojotheshadow
Hopefully you updated this soon.

Good story.
12/21/2018 c3 GamerX568
The fire would not destroy the sand. The sand would be turned into glass.
12/12/2018 c7 T
If you do go to Alabasta you got to have a way for mangetsu to breath cause he’s a fishman and he needs water I was thinking about using this device I remember seeing in a story called spiraling shark really good in my opinion it was like a device that Naruto put on his gills and he was able to breath through it. Anyway can’t wait to see the next chapter
12/6/2018 c7 T
Hey so I was reading this story called Pirate Prince (Rewrite) it’s about Naruto being the son of Rayleigh and Kushina I would recommend you read it I liked it and it was about Naruto having the Wind Wind fruit and it had him come up with attacks with his power maybe you could ask the author if you can borrow the attack (their are only 2)
12/4/2018 c7 Guest
Remember how Jimbei always wanted Fishman and Humans to co exist well Mangetsu being on Naruto’s ship could be a push in the right direction.
12/4/2018 c7 Guest
Is harem?
11/29/2018 c7 T
As I was saying cause if gaara loses control and they are on the ship in open water it’s over for the whole crew the journey ends before it begins and if he does lose control in a populated area people are gonna freak and it might take the whole crew to wake him up if they are in say alabasta then croco-boy is not the main issue it’s gonna be a giant sand tanuki that has an infinite amount ammunition IE sand.

Temari gonna have to get her used to killing I still think my whiskey peak thing still works have her kill 50 and crazy gaara gets the rest just throw a suggestion but she’s the Navigator and has the wind wind fruit she could possibly pull a Ceaser Clown and take the air away from them can’t fight if you can’t breathe instant KO.

Mangetsu Fishman swordsman with the power to control his own weakness Water enough said.
11/29/2018 c7 T
I feel like Naruto got second best with Shikamaru just he is really Lazy .

So itachi has the tomoe tomoe fruit which lets him cast illusions now is he gonna unlocks the other sharingan forms like mangekyou and EMS (Eternal Mangekyou) cause if he gets the regular Mangekyou he’s just gonna end up like fujitora BLIND but with the eternal no blindness and he can spam the piss out of Tsukuyomi.

Gaara has the what mythical zoan fruit model Tanuki (Also don’t know if you read the latest chapter of one piece but Kurama that’s all) and can transform into a Tanuki what else can he do besides that like all I see is pre time monster form chopper unless he can control it to an extent (if not then gaara is gonna be a liability cause if gaara somehow loses control on the
11/27/2018 c3 5jlee0799
Why the heck is Naruto so much like Luffy in this chapter ? His boat getting swallowed up like Luffy's and even Luffy's laugh . Really hope this isn't a common thing in this story .
50 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »