for Of Tape and Feathers

3/25 c3 9BowieQueen
Ha. You wrote a Joggle fic. The Owl was disgruntled because he was jealous. Hahahahahahahahaha. Why hadn't I read thsi earlier? Brilliant. K will be so proud of your Joggle fic haha.

Nah, in all seriousness, #TeamSarah. If she doesn't use that tape on him, I will be very disappointed.

Another exquisite offering. Now I've read all your works and I need Moar.

Thank you.
3/2 c3 1morena.davidson.3
Can I be bound to a castle wall? :) Thanks for sharing. xo
12/16/2020 c3 1Aera Vale
Oh what fun!
Have to say, I love how you can turn even what should be a simple smutty smutfest into a work of art with suggestion of plot :) and I was taken completely by surprise by Hoggle’s appearance, I actually laughed aloud for that one! Love it, enjoying traipsing through your stories, you have a very appealing way of writing Jareth, I’m getting quite addicted.
9/1/2020 c3 fireelfmaiden1
i loved reading this fic, well done.
8/15/2020 c3 Lenora
I couldn’t stop laughing!
So good!
3/17/2020 c3 Guest
So what did the drink do?
1/30/2020 c1 Guest
Little hard to follow
1/13/2020 c3 Anna-Maud
Standing ovation to your hilarious sense of humour!
1/2/2020 c3 28AngelGlass
This wasn’t of my usual tastes. Which makes it even more astounding that I LOVED this! The part about Hoggle being the owl, oooh how naughty but also he deserved it, spying on Sarah.

I liked how when he teased Sarah, that she did the same right back. It felt more equal and more consentual as you said. She’s his equal after all. I’m curious about the champagne but I guess that’s left to our imaginations. I thought it was intricately crafted and I’m so glad that I found you on LFFL!

I’m looking forward to reading your other stories!
1/2/2020 c3 1Save the Date
Oh my gosh hahaha. That ending! I totally didn’t see that coming. But that PWP was absolutely glorious. So realistic and not overdone. Just beautiful. Thank you!
1/2/2020 c2 Save the Date
Holy f****** s***! This is so amazingly HOT! I can’t...I can’t even...
1/2/2020 c1 Save the Date
Oh my...
OH MY.
Agahdhdkfkdfbk
12/9/2019 c3 Guest 2019
Smoking hot and funny to boot! What does the wine do? Poor Hoggle. He'll have to scrub out his brains. Your Jareth's is as devious as he is sexy! Thanks for the entertainment.
9/12/2019 c3 yuialla
beautiful story, very easy to read
5/1/2019 c3 rachel.olsenwilliams
Devilishly good a d so SO hot! Wouldn't have this one being much much longer lol
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »