for Of Tape and Feathers

11/19/2018 c1 18UndergroundDaydreams
Well. That's promising, though I suppose that's a matter of perspective. Sorry, Sarah, I'm pretty much always going to side with the Goblin King, just because, you know. :) Very original & fun (that's only just begun - yay!).
11/17/2018 c3 4Thevoiceslockedaway
Poor Hoggle. And I think Jareth deserves payback with that tape.
11/12/2018 c3 7His.Bad.Wolf
OMG THERE NEEDS TO BE A SEQUEL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

***deep breath***

I mean, once you're caught up on your WIP, right? ;)
11/12/2018 c3 Saphira113
A very open ended ending, lots of room for the imagination ;)
Thank you for something more lighthearted! I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it!
I didn't expect the owl to turn out to be Hoggle, but I can't see Jareth let a little something like voyeurism stop him from debauchery.
11/12/2018 c3 kittyspike08536
Holy shit. *blinks*

Okay I am both satisfied and not all at the same time. Are you telling me Mr. Tight Pants manipulated Hoggle into trapping Sarah in the Underground? Wow. That's just...I mean, it's fucking brilliant is what it is. WHO BETTER really than the one who'd given her the peach all those years ago? He means well, he always does - I'm sure he loves her, probably like a daughter. But ho MAN - Jareth, that was a little bit evil. And to make him WATCH. I guess he did betray his king over Sarah back during her run, and punishment was due. But wow. The Goblin King don't play, yo.

So, okay what was in the champagne? An aphrodisiac? Or something more damning by way of preventing her from leaving? With what Jareth did to Hoggle I can't quite figure out where this Jareth lies - mischievous but ultimately harmless, or, *ahem* NOT. Maybe by drinking that they're married now? Wow, I'd be super mad. I'd tape him to his damn bed and leave him there to piss himself. :p I'm glad she gets to keep the tape and that it's real - tho one does wonder just who gave it to her and how they got it if they aren't involved in all this.

Please at least give us an epilogue with her "punishment" and her taping him to the bed. I mean, he deserves it, after all.

Not to distract you from Tanglewood - c'mon, you can multitask I'm sure! ;)
11/12/2018 c3 1TheFuehrerling
Yusss! I've always pictured Jareth as a total boobs guy. Thank you for writing him this way! I don't know why, but it just works for him. Like, somewhere deep down beneath his imperishable love for Sarah's acumen and ingenuity, he still wants to see a little T&A. And motorboat them like his life depends on it.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that.
Despite the spandex and glitter, Jareth totally oozes human machismo. :D
Awesome writing!
11/12/2018 c3 7the yellow flower
I really like your other stories where these scenes aren’t forced on characters not ready for themso having some smut that’s unrelated to that pop up every now and then is fun tooWhat a twist at the end! Poor Hoggle! And wow. Yes this was open ended for sure. I want to know what the champagne meant...and why he felt the need to lock the door... your intention, I understand... so yeah my mind is spinning haha but I don’t know what PWP means soooo what? Looking forward to more Tanglewood! Thanks for posting this in the meantime!
11/11/2018 c3 2MiniViking231
Break out the celebratory cocktails! I am 100% okay with this distraction from Tanglewood ;]
11/11/2018 c3 3WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf
Yaassss! I love the open-ended finale. And that Sarah has that roll of absurdly pink tape.

But poor, poor Hoggle. And woe betide Jareth when she finds out! ...come to think of it, why WAS Hoggle watching her shower? Seems there will be enough of Sarah's wrath to go around to everyone.

Thanks for such a fun story!
11/10/2018 c3 3Ebony-Dove
I'm so glad you uploaded the last two chapters on the same day, I'm not sure I could have take the suspense. I did figure that the owl was either one of Jareths owl pals or some random fae. Great plot twists, I know you said it's finished but I can imagine this being a great start to a story. Can't wait for more tanglewood!
11/10/2018 c3 2LovelyAmberLight
Whew! *fans self breathlessly *

I loved the Hoggle twist. (So good). Jareth tricking Sarah into drinking the magic champagne with is was perfect. And Sarah hanging onto the tape was brilliant. (I knew you couldn’t resist adding in some story elements. Ha!)

Excellent ending. It leaves your audience satisfied, but wanting.
11/10/2018 c3 Guest
Holy shit you write them having the hottest sex ever. Can't wait for Tanglewood.
11/10/2018 c3 tomoe-gozen52
Good job! Thanks for this. Definitely her slave, but no one else's. And even if he is hers, he's tricksy.
11/10/2018 c2 tomoe-gozen52
The prey isn't the only one snared here.
11/10/2018 c2 1GeorgeGray
Bare hands touching! After the last Star Wars movie I find the act scandalous and erotic! XD
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »