for Of Tape and Feathers

11/10/2018 c3 Resisting-Moonlight
I loved the comment about "didn't I level your house 13 yrs ago?".

Well Hoggle certainly got an eye full.
11/10/2018 c3 1Meliursu
Jareth is terrible lol ... OH GOD... it was Hoggle! That's like your uncle or grandpa seeing you doing some very naughty things...the horror *giggles* no really I'm (!) don't even know what to write bahaha
11/10/2018 c2 7the yellow flower
You warned us at the beginning of the chapter and I believed you...and I obviously kept reading bc how could I not? And I’m glad you uploaded 2 chapters (that’s a kindness Sarah isn’t getting right now lol)...but now I’m unable to move to Chapter 3 before I have to head out sooooo yay bad planning on my part...
11/10/2018 c3 the Honeycomb
Ahahaha! I knew it! Well, not that the owl would be Hoggle but that it wasn't just an owl. I expected a goblin or some other fae. It makes total sense that Jareth would be an exhibitionist, but I hope Sarah never finds out, she'll kill him!
11/10/2018 c3 Annibale
Hey, loved it. .we love our smut here, don't we :) And, the way you ended it was good as well, in case Sarah devises another way to use the pink tape. Jareth on his knees confessing the longevity was priceless :D
11/10/2018 c3 21Ayehli
Whew! Shouldn't have read that on the train...(fans self again).

Awesome ending, but poor Hoggle...I might need to write him a very short oneshot where he just gets gifted lots of plastic jewelry and Jareth manages to call him by his actual name for once.
11/10/2018 c2 3WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf
Gah! Don't stop!

I must lodge a complaint: Breaking this chapter up is a torturous way to treat us. Not unlike Jareth's teasing of Sarah.

*wink*

Seriously though, this is great! Great smut! Love that the gloves came off. I can't wait for the rest of it, to see just how generous these two are with each other.

Hope to see it soon!
11/9/2018 c3 Jediavenger

Fabulous chapter! I want to know what drinking the champagne means now though lol
11/9/2018 c3 DenaliWahine
Time for a cold shower!

Huzzah to you for a great story-

Poor Hoggle...
11/9/2018 c2 21Ayehli
(fans self rapidly, heads back into the kitchen to wash the breakfast dishes, smiling blandly at husband as if nothing untoward has just happened)
11/9/2018 c2 the Honeycomb
Omg that poor owl is stuck watching these two bipedal creatures get their thrills RIGHT in front of him. This is not what he expected when he left his nest that morning.
11/9/2018 c2 5Shadowedcries
Oh lord almighty! Girl, get me a fan cuz it is hoooooot in here. Whoo!
This chapter was delicious, thank you for the amazing update. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
11/9/2018 c1 2LovelyAmberLight
I love the beginning of this. It was so good, I was hoping for a real storyline. Ending such perfection with PWP is such a disappointment. It's too easy, too quick, too... ordinary. If you could reconsider, I would be eternally grateful. This intro is just too brilliant to waste on a quick roll in the hay (or in this case up against a wall.)

What if you...
Made it so getting power over Sarah gives Jareth unlimited access to her kingdom, to the Above? Any woman or child out after dark could be fair game for the goblins. All Jareth's fae would celebrate. It would be like the old days when humans feared to go out after dark.

Or what if...
What if Jareth sent tbe owl? What if it was a trap? And what if Jareth is still trying trick her? Jareth has told the truth. Sarah IS under his power, because she willingly entered his realm. But he didnt tell the whole truth. He won't have complete power over her until she consents. So, now his game is all about gaining consent.

Or... I know! What if it's all a trick! Jareth really is the owl. He's sent out a magical projection to interact with Sarah. He's trying to distract her long enough to escape the tape. Once he escapes, shell learn ehy it's not wise to upset a fae king.

WHAT IF ALL THREE SENARIOS HAPPEN!

The point is there's SO much more you could do with this story. Please dont waste you're incredible talents on a quick PWP. You're just too good.

...Add the mind blowing roll in the hay AFTER you've sufficiently tortured your characters.
11/9/2018 c2 Jediavenger
You big meanie! lol
I think that's the world's worst cliffhanger right there
11/7/2018 c1 5Shadowedcries
Oh my lord, yesssssss. This is an amazing start, I can’t wait to see where you go from here!
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »