FanFiction.Net

10/25/2019 c37 6santiago.poncini20
RIP Probably my tributes soon

Great chapter!
10/24/2019 c37 Guest
I like the story cannot wait for finale and my only wish is you upload sooner I need my daily dose but keep up the great work
10/21/2019 c37 7Team Shadow
Linen-Oof, that was a little too close for comfort. Hadley's change in attitude is worrisome, I feel like he's in a bad spot mentally, and he's going to either lose it, get himself killed, or get his allies killed (or all three)
Lucretius-I feel like this might be a bad year for the Careers. Most of them don't get along, and the lack of food is extremely concerning. I hope Cecelia and Noelani manage to pull through when the group inevitably splits.
Arabella-Uh oh, I really don't like the looks of this. What happened to Rachel and Tristana? There hasn't been a cannon (yet) but still, I don't like the looks of this.
Trajan-Oh good, we can check in with him. Let's see, he's still obnoxious, good, nothings changed. It makes me proud that he acknowledges Cecelia's strength. I hope she can be the one to kill him (honestly as long as he dies I don't care who kills him)
Lennox-I'm glad she's still doing alright, she's keeping her head on straight which is good. I hope she doesn't run into anyone (although Dennis lurking around out there isn't a great sign)
Cecelia-ahahahahhahahahha you tell her Cel XD god, I thought Glitter could be redeemable but she really is just annoying, isn't she? Ugh, Cecelia is such a smart ass I love it. Great work, Cecelia, great work.
Great chapter! Update soon!

Character Opinions:
Mine: Cecelia Hart (D1F), Dennis Fielder (D5M)
Rooting For: Tristana Rockett (D6F)
Love: Lennox Porter (D3F), Linen Baird (D8F)
Like: Glorian Stafford (D2M), Axel Woodleigh (D6M), Arabella Cantros (D10F), Vincent Elm (D7M), Noelani King (D4F), Hadley Moreau (D9M)
Neutral: Lucretius Marlo (D4M)
Dislike: Rachel Ivy (D12F), Yael Harident (D11F), Glitter Monique (D2F)
Hate: Trajan Seth (D1M)
10/20/2019 c37 3TacoPhoenix88
I am so so glad the bridge didn’t break! I was literally shouting in my head telling Hadley to stop and then when Linen stepped on I was basically trembling, great suspenseful writing! Lucretius isn’t making much of an impact on me, I thought I would warm up to him but I dunno, he’s really boring so far, the Careers seem to be doing okay, but they’re bound to split up at some point, I’m really excited for that moment because I reckon there’ll be lots of action, and maybe some deaths. Wow wow wow wow! I hope Tristana and Rachel are okay, but I highly doubt it, from the way Yael was acting, I’m very scared for them, they could be dead, who knows? But Arabella didn’t hear them scream so I’m just crossing my fingers for the poor girls, at least it knight mean they’re either alive or their death was quick. Trajan is extremely annoying with his consistent talk of wolf and sheep, but it can be interesting at points to see his opinion and how much insight he has into the other Careers. Lennox is going pretty well considering she has no alliance, but with the Careers on the hunt I’m worried for her. Hahaha, Cecelia really told Glitter, I like Cecelia a lot more after those witty comments, Glitter annoys me so much, SHES the exact type of person I hate, and an absolute chatterbox! I’m excited for the next chapter! Go Linen, Axel and Noelani!
10/20/2019 c37 TheUltimateBookworm1234
Killer monkey mutts in the rainforest. Toootally original. :D
Anyway, overall, still a good chapter. I was sure that the rope bridge would snap, but I spose the Gamemakers control that too, and if everyone's expecting it, then it's not as good. Axel is still my favourite character, he's great.
10/12/2019 c36 Semi
Hello I am a new reader who started yesterday and finished today I love it so far it is so amusing I hop Axle wins sorry if I spelled his name wrong couldn't remember how to spell it. I know it is very unlikely, but I hope he somehow wins reminds me of myself. Anyways, keep up the great work really intrigued cannot wait to read the rest.
10/11/2019 c36 7Team Shadow
I'm surprised a member of Markus's family is still alive, I bet the Capitol isn't happy about that. It's nice to check in and see how they're doing, I wonder if the rebellion will make any kind of comeback? I know they reached out to Malakai, but who knows what he's going to do with it.
Update soon!
10/10/2019 c36 3TacoPhoenix88
I’m glad to see how the ppl outside the Capitol are doing, sounds like it’s been a tough year! Can’t wait for the next chapter.
9/24/2019 c34 2Tyquavis
This bloodbath was easily the best one I've read since I started reading fanfic. The frenetic pace added to the intensity of the entire situation. 10/10 would read again.

Trajan-So now we know he's slow. Great. That'll definitely contribute to his demise. If Cecelia didn't hate him before, she definitely does now. I can already tell that Trajan's on borrowed time now. He's burned so many bridges that none of his allies will help him when he really needs it. On top of that, he'll soon realize he's one of the "sheep" he's been talking about.

Tracey-This one was depressing to say the least. I had no doubt in my mind that they would die in the bloodbath, but the way it happened was incredibly sad. Dennis did what he said he would do, and it's unnerving to finally see him kill a person. Hopefully this is his only kill.

Hadley-Of course you have my two tributes fighting each other. Nice touch. This scene definitely hit me the hardest. Hadley having to watch Savanna die was something I wasn't ready for at all. It looks like Axel and Linen will have to be the voices of reason for a while until Hadley can recover from everything he saw.

Rachel-So much for her plan to look weak. Someone had to see her shoot Zaira. After that, not much else interesting happened in her POV. Although Yael seems a little too happy to be leaving the Cornucopia weaponless. That doesn't bode well for the rest of the alliance, especially not Arabella.

Glorian-We were SO close to getting rid of Dennis. Honestly, if Glorian had been able to kill him, I might have actually been rooting for him just for getting rid of one of the most insane tributes this year. He still killed Buck though, the second best outlier after Axel, which does put a pretty big target on Axel's back though.

Linen-See what I mean about her and Axel having to be the voices of reason for Hadley? Now he's paranoid about everything around him. I wish they kept that bag of sand though, there's probably something useful in there, but other than that, the group seems to be doing well in terms of supplies.

Also, I'm sorry I haven't been as active as before. College is hard and stressful as hell. I'll try to keep up the best I can. I hope to have a review of the next chapter out by the end of the day.
9/23/2019 c35 6santiago.poncini20

3- Cecelia
2- Lennox
1- Axel
9/23/2019 c35 7Team Shadow
Nolelani-The tension between Cecelia and Trajan isn't good, it's going to end with one of them dead and I feel like that's going to happen sooner rather than later.
Axel-Hadley's becoming a little paranoid, it seems. I wonder if part of it is a response to Savanna's death. I hope nothing bad happens when they try to cross the canyon tomorrow.
Dennis-Oh good, he's still up and at em. I hope very few tributes (if any) have to suffer because of him.
Arabella-They seem to be doing alright so far, I wonder how long until Yael snaps. I'm sure she'll kill a few tributes when that happens. Tristana freaking out because of a snake isn't a great sign, there are much worse things out there than snakes.
Lennox-The fact that she's by herself makes me fear that she's going to run into Dennis next, which I would hate to see. She got a sponsor gift! I hope she can make it a bit further for Ada
Vincent-Making hasty decisions on day one. I doubt Glitter would let him leave so easily. Either he'll have to kill her or she'll kill him. I think he could do alright on his own for a bit, especially since he's from Seven.

Eulogies:
24th-Zaira Quentin, killed by Rachel Ivy-Zaira was always someone I enjoyed reading, but never got super attached to. I think she had potential, but without an alliance I could see her just kind of existing. Rest in peace, Zaira
23rd-Nikola Allegra, killed by Glitter Monique-Nikola always seemed like a bloodbath to me. He always seemed to doubt himself, which I knew would get him killed. I always enjoyed reading him, but I didn't think he had the most potential. Rest in peace.
22nd-Savanna Davison, killed by Kade Anderson-I loved Savanna a lot, I really thought she could pull through with Hadley's help, but alas it doesn't always work out like that. I hope her death encourages Hadley to make it further rather than distracting him. Rest in peace, Savanna.
21st-Kade Anderson, killed by Hadley Moreau-I'm definitely glad Kade was killed. The Careers already have one asshole in them, I would lose it if they had two XD. Rest in peace Kade, you were amusing to read but I'm glad you're in a better place now.
20th-Macey & Tracey Aderyn, killed by Dennis Fielder-I feel personally guilty about this one. I knew these two would never have made it past the bloodbath, but it was still an extremely hard death. I know they're in a better place now. Rest in peace, you two.
19th-Quinten Fredericus, killed by Trajan Seth-I enjoyed reading him, and he was very hit or miss for surviving the bloodbath. I knew he wouldn't have been able to kill to save his life, so unfortunately this might have been for the best. Rest in peace, Quinten.
18th-Felix Camacho, killed by Cecelia Hart-Felix was always a cool character to read, but not someone I was attached to. He was nice and he will be missed.
17th-Buck Hayford, killed by Glorian Stafford-I knew Buck had a lot of potential, but honestly refusing the Careers was his biggest mistake and I wasn't shocked to see he died in the bloodbath. Regardless, he will be missed.

Fantastic chapter! Update soon!

Character Opinions:
Mine: Cecelia Hart (D1F), Dennis Fielder (D5M)
Rooting For: Tristana Rockett (D6F)
Love: Lennox Porter (D3F), Linen Baird (D8F), Hadley Moreau (D9M)
Neutral: Lucretius Marlo (D4M)
Dislike: Rachel Ivy (D12F), Yael Harident (D11F), Glitter Monique (D2F)
Hate: Trajan Seth (D1M)
9/22/2019 c35 3TacoPhoenix88
The Careers seem to be going ok for now, but I don’t think they’ll stay that way for long, my guess is that they will split off into 2’s or go solo, since there’s just too many conflicting personalities. I’m glad Axel, Linen and Hadley are going well, they’re probably my favourite alliance so far. I like Hadley being the big brotherly figure and Linen and Axel being like his younger siblings, not a good idea to go over that bridge, I feel like it’s gonna end with someone falling off or the bridge snapping. Dennis is gruesome, and I hope no one gets to die by his hands, it will be a truly horrible and tortured way to go. I wonder what Yael is planning for her alliance, I’d like to see another one of her POV’s, because it doesn’t seem logical to keep someone as smart as Rachel around, especially since she’s already got a kill, but I dunno, it could be all part of a bigger scheme than I’m thinking. I hope she can overcome her ‘bad side’ somehow, but thats not really possible in the Games. Aww Lennox, I don’t know if u can go on much longer but good luck, Lennox isn’t one of my favourites, but I wouldn’t mind seeing her win for her daughter Ada and Eddie. I’m starting to hate Glitter, she’s starting to be ditzy, and a little over the top. I’m glad Vincent doesn’t like her. The more I read about Vincent, the more I like him. I’d like Glorian and him to be a bit more friendly towards one another, become a closer alliance, because I think they’d be pretty unstoppable and could go up against Cecelia and Noelani’s close alliance.
9/22/2019 c35 TheUltimateBookworm1234
Hey! I want to be able to sponsor people eventually so... I need to review.
Dennis is such a psychopath. I hope he doesn't win. Also, in the kill list, you wrote 'Hadley -' but didn't put how ever many of kill/s he has. Just thought I'd point that out :-)
9/2/2019 c34 TacoPhoenix88
Loved this chapter! Your writing style is fluent and easy to read, it makes the chapter suspenseful and interesting. Oh poor Macey and Tracey, I really thought they could do it, but I guess they were too slow and Dennis (Ugh) had singled them out as weaklings. Savanna as well! I’m very disappointed but glad it wasn’t Linen or Axel or Noelani. I’m not very sad about Buck or Kade, they were both boring or idiotic to me. The rest of the deaths were pretty unimportant with my favourites as well.
8/28/2019 c7 Twisty5050
Glorian's part didn't end up teaching me much about the character. I learned that he's stupid (because he decided to rob a trained, probably psychotic, killers house). I also get the feeling you're going to try and use magic tricks as one of his skills, somehow... But, I'm excited to learn more about him.

I have to say that Glitter was my favorite character so far. There were a few technical errors in her part (I get the thing with her mother naming her Glimmer, but that doesn't explain her last name, which sounds like it comes from District One. People can't transfer districts, it's impossible. And, if her father was to become a peacekeeper so he could move the family to District One, that isn't possible either. Peacekeepers can't have families. Maybe that's he didn't get the job.) But, besides that, I liked her. She seems confident and ignorant, what I'd expect from someone living in District Two. Great job!
447 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »