FanFiction.Net
for Rapids: The 248th Hunger Games

8/28/2019 c6 Twisty5050
The way Trajan keeps comparing everything and everyone to wolves and sheep is interesting, to put it mildly. It dehumanizes him, and makes him seem like a character rather than an actual person. That being said, it goes a long way in showing what kind of person he is. I just wish you weren't so repetitive and tried showing more of his thoughts, rather than just the sheep thing. But, overall, his POV was good.

I think he's better than Cecelia, who seems a bit forgettable. She's a more realistic character than Trajan, but doesn't seem that interesting. I think her relationship with her father is an interesting part, but if she hadn't been constantly talking about how much she hates him, I don't think I would dislike him all that much. He yells at her to get ready, but she was running late for a Reaping she was meant to volunteer for. He stops yelling at her when she starts coming downstairs, rather than finding another problem. I actually thought she'd be grateful when he suggested she take off the heels.

Overall, I think this was a decent chapter, with two decent characters.
8/28/2019 c34 6santiago.poncini20
Rip Quentin. He will be missed.
Rip Nikola. He will be missed by his family.
Rip Savanna. She will be missed by her fantasy friends.
Rip Kade. I loved you but you weren’t never going to win
Rip Zaira. She will be missed.
Rip Macey and Tracey, they will be missed.
Rip Buck. They will be missed by his mother.
And finally, Rip Felix. Your friends will miss you.

I was quite amazed that Lennox didn’t die, as I see her having no plots in the games. Maybe something will come up I guess.

Lol Glorían is now hurt as fuck and Lucretius is totally useless and couldn’t even kill a thirteen year old #goalsfailed

I was also pretty angry that Dennis didn’t die. WHY CANT YOU DIE UGH. I hate him so much.

I am also surprised Noelani didn’t get a kill. I was expecting her to have one, but I guess the district four tribute are #useless.

I am also amazed that Arabella or Rachel didn’t die. I mean, of their alliance, I wanted Tristana to be the one to go, but I guess she is safe for favoritism.

RIP an entire alliance.

Of Hadley’s alliance the person who didn’t shock me. I was expecting it.

Not much to say about Nikola and Buck I guess.

I voted in the pool, and I guess you know who I voted for (;
8/28/2019 c34 7Team Shadow
I literally stopped what I was doing to read this when I saw you updated, I'm so excited! We're finally here! Let's see what damages occur...
Trajan-*sigh*...I really hope he dies soon. Extra points if Cecelia kills him. He's an absolute menace. Enough said.
Tracey-Even though I saw this coming, it doesn't make it any easier. Dennis did what he said he was going to...rest in peace you two. You deserved better.
Hadley-I'm glad most of them got out okay, I didn't expect all of them to make it but at least the alliance is somewhat in tact. I know they will be a strong force, especially with a gun. I'm also super shocked (but relieved) that Kade is dead. Now there's only one annoying Career member left.
Rachel-Another alliance that is still holding out for the Games. While I have a feeling this alliance will crumble quickly, I know they will be strong enough (for a while). I have a feeling Yael is going to kill Rachel and then Tristana is going to kill Yael. But who knows.
Glorian-For a hot second, I thought he was going to kill Dennis. I'm surprised he got away, however now that he's weaponless it's going to be interesting to see how he tortures people...I'm sure it will happen though. Also, RIP Buck. I'm not totally shocked he died, since he declined the Careers, but it's still a little shocking.
Linen-They seem to be alright on supplies, considering it didn't seem like there were a lot of supplies to begin with. And they seem pretty capable. I think they'll be alright.
I'll save my eulogies for the next review as well. Fantastic chapter! Update soon!
I voted on the poll as well

Character Opinions:
Mine: Cecelia Hart (D1F), Dennis Fielder (D5M)
Rooting For: Tristana Rockett (D6F)
Love: Lennox Porter (D3F), Linen Baird (D8F), Hadley Moreau (D9M)
Like: Glorian Stafford (D2M), Axel Woodleigh (D6M), Arabella Cantros (D10F), Vincent Elm (D7M)
Neutral: Noelani King (D4F), Lucretius Marlo (D4M)
Dislike: Rachel Ivy (D12F), Yael Harident (D11F), Glitter Monique (D2F)
Hate: Trajan Seth (D1M)
8/24/2019 c33 1Guesttwelve
Dude I love this story so much. I adored Flames and was a bit sad I missed this one, since I joined after Flames was finished, but it will do.

Bloodbath predictions: Macey and Tracey(Sorry, but I can't really see them making it out. Maybe, maybe not), Nikola(has barely been doing anything other than being socially awkward and nervous.), Quinten(No real plot points going on for him and being stationed next to Trajan is a bad sign.), Kade(A career is gonna snap and just kill him), Arabella(She is just kinda... there), Savanna(Generally pretty weak)

Possible bloodbath:
Felix(I hope not, since I really like him)
Lennox(Doesn't have any allies or arcs currently going on)
Glitter(If there is gonna be a career death, it gotta be her)
Buck(Maybe the careers will focus him?)
Dennis(I was gonna put him in the predicted bloodbath, but then I realised we would have very few villains left. But I don't know)
Lucretius(The weakest career)
Zaira(Pretty self explanatory, but I hope she can survive)
Linen(Young)
Rachel(Weak, but at thes same time she has this manupalative alliance thing.)
Yael(Will maybe snap in the bloodbath, which will probably be her death)

Peeps who won't die in the bloodbath:
Cecelia(No reason too)
Trajan(A well recived villain who I can't see go anytime soon)
Glorian(Same thing as Cecelia)
Noelani(Ditto)
Tristana(Loved tribute who has a good chance of winning)
Axel(With that nine and all the drama I believe he is going to die later than sooner)
Hadley(Basiclly the same as the other. Would be bad if you killed a potential victor in the bloodbath)

Also, I was just wondering if you are still reading Beginnings. You haven't reviewed at all and Remus isn't on your profile, so I'm just checking.
8/19/2019 c32 3TacoPhoenix88
Reeeee! I’m so excited but nervous at the same time! Linen and Axel seem prepared for younger tributes, I just hope they can get out of there alive. Dennis already planning torture, very intimidating for the other tributes, I hope he kills no one, or at least makes the kills clean, but I don’t think either of those things are gonna happen. Vincent seems very observant which is good, but the axe he’s best with isn’t at the Cornucopia which might be a bit dodgy. The Careers might try and kick him out if they know his best, and pretty much only, weapon isn’t there. Fantastic chapter! :D I’m so excited for Bloodbath!
8/19/2019 c31 TacoPhoenix88
Hmmm Vincent in the Careers, I’m not sure what I think about that but it’ll be interesting! These interviews all seemed to go quite well, to me, The Career interviews were the only really successful ones. Aww Lennox with her daughter, I have other ppl I’m rooting for, but this really tugged at my heart. Brilliant chapter!
8/18/2019 c32 2Tyquavis
Linen-The way she kept freezing up isn’t a good sign. I feel like she’s gonna freeze on her pedestal and get killed before she even gets the chance to run.

Axel-Okay so basically he looks like a mini Indiana Jones. I approve of the uniform choice. I like that his mentor actually has confidence in him.

Dennis-PLEASE KILL HIM. I seriously hope he’s the first one dead. Someone that sick and twisted doesn’t deserve the satisfaction of living past the Bloodbath.

Vincent-Guns. Great. I’m guessing that most of the deaths are gonna be from the tributes getting shot.

Bloodbath Predicted deaths-Dennis, Macey/Tracey, Zaira, Linen, Felix, Savanna, Yael, Quinten

Preferred deaths-Trajan, Dennis, Macey/Tracey, Felix, Arabella, Yael, Kade
8/18/2019 c33 7Team Shadow
I think Quinten's strategy is the best for him, as he did spend, what, all of his life living in the woods? I don't anticipate he'll have a problem surviving and crafting stuff. I think he'll struggle when it comes to killing, people and animals. I retract my prediction of him dying in the bloodbath, haha

Update soon! I'm eager to read the next chapter!
8/18/2019 c32 Team Shadow
Linen: Her mentor is really sweet, and I think she's giving her good advice. I hope she makes it out of the bloodbath alright. I hope her alliance can make it far.
Axel: I have a slight feeling that the hat might be a little more useful than they think? Or it could totally not. It could just be fashion.
Dennis: Dennis is going to have a...time in the arena. I really look forward to seeing (and I'm terrified) what he does out there.
Vincent: Guns, eh? Well that's certainly different. That's going to be responsible for a lot of people's deaths.
Fantastic chapter! Update soon! I look forward to seeing who will make it out of the bloodbath alive!

Bloodbath Death Predictions: Nikola, Macey & Tracey, Linen, Felix, Yael, Quinten, Savanna

Character Opinions:
Mine: Cecelia Hart (D1F), Dennis Fielder (D5M)
Rooting For: Tristana Rockett (D6F)
Love: Lennox Porter (D3F), Zaira Quentin (D7F), Linen Baird (D8F), Hadley Moreau (D9M)
Like: Glorian Stafford (D2M), Macey & Tracey Aderyn (D5F), Axel Woodleigh (D6M), Felix Camacho (D8M), Buck Hayford (D10M), Arabella Cantros (D10F), Quentin Fredericus (D12M), Savanna Davison (D9F), Vincent Elm (D7M)
Neutral: Nikola Allegra (D3M), Noelani King (D4F), Lucretius Marlo (D4M)
Dislike: Rachel Ivy (D12F), Yael Harident (D11F), Glitter Monique (D2F)
Hate: Kade Anderson (D11M), Trajan Seth (D1M)
8/18/2019 c33 Anna
Gemma: Quinten May have been killed? Oooh juicy. I’m so excited

UPDATE SOON PLEASEE
8/18/2019 c32 Anna
AAAAAAAA SSOOOO CLOSEEEE

Linen: Omigosh I just love this mentor. She’s like generally upset, sad, and feels bad for her tribute. I like how you describe the hovercraft so detailed! It’s amazing and it’s like I’m there, I can almost feel like I’m there.

Axel: Wow. It’s good he got a nine, but goodness I’m kinda claustrophobic too. I would be freaking out as well, good luck Axel.

Dennis: DENNIS IS EVIL. WHY SO YOU WANT TO KILL SOMEONE. He’s insane, lol. Gosh, he’ll be fun to watch.

Vincent: Oh right. He’s with the careers. I feel bad saying this, but he just seems Gary Stu to me.. omg, yes guns. I hope Arabella could get her hands on one.. probably not... maybe she could find one though. Oooh the games begannnn YEET
8/18/2019 c33 3lionkingfactsguy3
Finally we get to the main event
8/18/2019 c32 lionkingfactsguy3
Bloodbath begins
8/18/2019 c32 6santiago.poncini20
RIP My darlings
8/18/2019 c33 2Tyquavis
Bro I’m not ready for this. I just know something bad’s gonna happen to Nikola.
447 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »