for Rapids: The 248th Hunger Games

9/29/2020 c43 Zurver
Ooh I love this part where Dennis is stealing their supplies. Also, you must've been inspired by Indiana Jones when writing about the arena. Good reference.
9/29/2020 c38 Zurver
If Trajan’s a true wolf he won’t let this noisy sheep (Cecilia) argues with him. He’d kill her straight away.
9/29/2020 c38 Zurver
This Gems thing is a brilliant writing.
9/29/2020 c34 Zurver
Buck should've been able to leave the bloodbath and go on solo. I'd imagine him to go like Thrash did in canon. Man's got potentials. As for Tracey and Macey, you shouldn't have killed them straight away by Dennis. It'd be interesting to see how they go. I'm just glad that Dennis came out alive. I'm so interested to see someone like Ramsay Bolton plays Game of Thronws. Don't kill him too fast, he'll be entertaining.
9/29/2020 c29 Zurver
No I'm NOT. glad. Why? Ruce died before the game. That's unprofessional writing unless you have someone acceptable to replace him.
9/29/2020 c28 Zurver
holy shoot. Why it couldn't wait until the Games?! So impatient.
9/29/2020 c27 Zurver
Maybe Buck will win
6/30/2020 c1 4The Girl With The Knives
hey! remember me? i'm back! and i have a lot of free time for the next few months so i thought i'd read this :)
6/20/2020 c75 3TacoPhoenix88
I’m interested to see how Alexandros moves forward, since he is obviously underestimating the rebels and what a powerful impact they can have, especially with both Malakai and Cecelia on their side. This story has been amazing with really unique characters and great interactions between them as well as an interesting side story out of the Games and the overall plot was spectacular. I AM SO PUMPED FOR FEATHERS!
6/20/2020 c75 6Team Shadow
Divines arrogance will get him killed eventually. Maybe not soon, but I can’t see him as president for much longer. Hopefully the rebels can make a difference.
I’m not sure if you were planning it, but it’d be cool to have a chapter like you had in Flames with every tributes families lives after the games. And Glorian’s eulogy could be in that chapter, if you were planning it.
Regardless, Rapids is such an amazing story and I’m sad it’s over, but so happy I was able to read it as you updated and I’m overwhelmed with joy that Cecelia won! I’m really looking forward to Feathers because I know it will be great.
6/17/2020 c74 3TacoPhoenix88
Cecelia: Ooo...Malakai is going to bring her into the rebellion, it’s perfect. I think those 2 can become great friends, since they had a similar experience in the Games. I’m excited for Cecelia to see her family, and can’t wait to see how the rebellion plays out, or if they plan to take action next year.
Axel: Ahhh, poor Axel, he misses his friends from the Games so much. It’s so cute how he thought of stories and imagined the hunger games as a story, and I know he will always idolise Tristana and Hadley, their memories will live on in him and their families. I just hope he goes on with his life, because he doesn’t need the stress of the rebellion, that can be handled by older people. He also shouldn’t think of himself as the sidekick, just because he was younger and less equipped. Excited for the next chapter.
6/17/2020 c74 6Team Shadow
Honestly I knew as soon as Cecelia won she would be joining the rebellion, she's been rebellious essentially her entire life. I'm excited to see her working with Malakai and the others involved, I worry for her safety though, clearly Divine has no issues killing victors as needed!
Her thoughts about Noelani made me so sad, but at least she's able to make the best of a horrible situation. The Capitol cutting out her entire relationship is scummy but it makes sense, this is Panem after all.
I feel bad for Axel, I know he really wanted Hadley to win with him as a survivor. At least he does get to go home soon, he's finally escaped this madness. Hopefully being surrounded by his family and not being forced to mentor every year will do him good.
Great chapter! I don't know how many more of these you're doing, but I look forward to the next chapter!
6/14/2020 c73 3TacoPhoenix88
It’s short-but it was a nice update. I’m interested to see Satin’s plans for the rebellion, and how the different characters like Victoria and Malakai will play into it.
6/14/2020 c73 6Team Shadow
Ooooo a spicy rebel update, I hope this one will be able to make a difference in Panem, and Divine won't be able to stop it.
Update soon! I'm really excited for Feathers to start as well, if you did another after Feathers it would be a Quarter Quell and that would be super interesting to see.
6/5/2020 c72 Guest
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm so happy/glad Cecelia won! Just a teeny-weeny suggestion, though, which would be that next time, maybe don't have a Career win? It's been a Career that's won both times now, so, ya know...
446 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »