FanFiction.Net
for Rapids: The 248th Hunger Games

8/10/2019 c26 R3mii
Well Well Well my Noelani is building herself up quite the harem ;))
The bit with Macey and Tracey was good too. I really did not expect Macey to have that in her. (And I am a bit scared now after their dealing with Dennis. Being split apart does not sound too fun.)
QUESTIONS-
Cecelia/Trajan one- it's bound to be interesting as heck.
! But I am super glad they are. I ship it. ;)
my first opinion would be my two bebe's Noelani and Lennox, but to be unbiased I'd go with either Linen or Lucretius.
or Cecelia will probably get the highest, with the lowest going to Nikola (Maybe? Idk lol)
5.I honestly don't have much of an opinion on this, but if he did make it into the career pack, I think he would fit in pretty well.
8/10/2019 c26 6santiago.poncini20
1. I didnt understand this question.
2. Yes i am so happy!
3. Glorian my poor baby
4. Trajan will get the highest, and Arabella the lowest.
5. No lol
8/10/2019 c24 3TacoPhoenix88
Ooo this is interesting, wonder what she’s on about. I feel so bad for poor Malakai, he’s completely traumatised, I only hope it gets better for him, easier for him to cope.
8/7/2019 c25 6santiago.poncini20
1. The careers
2. The careers
3. The littles plus Hadley
4. I would like to see an alliance between Glorían and Lucretius, please
5. Lucretius lol
8/7/2019 c25 7Team Shadow
Glitter-Not a huge fan of Glitter, she doesn't really strike me as an interesting character. Her throwing shade at Sprucen was awesome though. I really really hope she (or someone) kills him right away.
Rachel-Okay, I did NOT realize how manipulative Rachel was before this. She kind of scares me. I think her actions are going to get her killed, someone's going to stab her in the back. I think she thinks she's too smart/too clever and that's going to get her killed.
Kade-I have a feeling he's going to get an 8 and join the Careers for drama and stuff, but god I'd love it if he got a 7. I'd love a Career to kill him in the bloodbath. He's way too cocky.
Nikola-I feel bad for the kid, the world doesn't think he has a good chance and he doesn't even think he has a good chance. I do have a feeling he'll be a bloodbath character, but I really do pity him. I hope he's not.
Yael-This girl scares me and she ain't even a real person. Like, just the fact that she doesn't even have control over herself. I have a really really bad feeling about this alliance.
Tristana-God, I love Tristana. She's the best hype woman there is. I hope Rachel's sneaky tactics or Yael's voices don't get her killed. She deserves better than that. I hope she's smart enough to keep herself safe.
1. I like the secret Cecelia and Noelani alliance (biased? maybe...) but my favorite without bias is probably Hadley's alliance.
2. I think the Careers have the best chance of making it far, as long as they cut out the troublemakers (I'm looking at you Trajan (and you Kade))
3. Rachel's alliance. Between her ulterior motives and Yael's unstableness, it's gon be bad
4. I'd like to see the Tristana and Axel alliance eventually. They're really sweet together. I'd also like to see Nikola in an alliance, maybe with Hadley's group.
5. In this story? Hm, maybe Yael can redeem herself? Like, become stronger than the voices sort of thing. I dunno. Most of the villain-ish characters suck XD
Great chapter! Update soon!

Mine: Cecelia Hart (D1F), Dennis Fielder (D5M)
Rooting For: Tristana Rockett (D6F)
Love: Lennox Porter (D3F), Zaira Quentin (D7F), Linen Baird (D8F), Hadley Moreau (D9M)
Like: Glorian Stafford (D2M), Macey & Tracey Aderyn (D5F), Axel Woodleigh (D6M), Felix Camacho (D8M), Buck Hayford (D10M), Arabella Cantros (D10F), Quentin Fredericus (D12M)
Neutral: Glitter Monique (D2F), Nikola Allegra (D3M), Noelani King (D4F), Lucretius Marlo (D4M), Rachel Ivy (D12F), Savanna Davison (D9F), Yael Harident (D11F)
Dislike: Trajan Seth (D1M)
Hate: Sprucen Wills (D7M), Kade Anderson (D11M)
8/7/2019 c25 2Tyquavis
Glitter-Okay that elevator scene officially classifies Sprucen as a full-on creep. Please Glitter, get rid of him as soon as you get the chance.

Rachel-I love how she’s actively trying to form an alliance. She started off well with the additions of Tristana and Arabella. Things kinda went south later on though.

Kade-HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?! Like bro, just stop it already. You’re not fooling anybody. You’re just setting yourself up for failure. God he’s so blinded by his own ego that it hurts to watch.

Nikola-Social anxiety sucks. He’s being written so well. I’m loving every bit of it. He’s just so relatable. He’s just an awkward kid that wants to go home.

Yael-I’ve got a really bad feeling about her. She’s probably gonna snap, and now that she’s part of an alliance, it’s even more likely to happen.

Tristana-I’m really happy for her. She’s found herself an alliance. Even though the addition of Yael might have been a dangerous choice, she’s most likely to make it out alive if she snaps. I also like that she’s getting along well with Axel. I just hope all the things she said to him turn out to be true.

1. Kinda biased, but I like the alliance of Axel, Hadley, Savanna, and Linen. They’re all good people, and seem to get along well with each other.

2. Obviously the Careers are gonna go far, but once again, Hadley’s alliance has a great chance at making it even farther. The combination of speed, skill, smarts, and determination they have will be a force to be reckoned with.

3. The alliance of Rachel, Tristana, Arabella, and Yael is the most likely to fall apart. Yael’s gonna end up hurting or even killing one of her allies, and it’s going to go downhill from there.

4. There aren’t really any other alliances that I can see forming, but I think that other alliances have a chance to grow. I really hope Buck will team up with Hadley and co. because he seems like a good fit and would add an extra layer of protection. I also want to see Kade join the Careers just so he can have some sense knocked into him.

5. Out of all the characters that I classify as villains(Careers, Dennis, Sprucen), Lucretius seems the most redeemable. I don’t think he’s caught up in the whole “I’m gonna win the Hunger Games for the fame and glory” shtick. He’s just very confused right now. One of his allies(probably Noelani or Cecelia, the other two redeemable “villains”), or Malakai will help him out a bit as time goes on.
8/6/2019 c24 6santiago.poncini20
Ohh what is going on in the Capitol?
8/6/2019 c24 7Team Shadow
It’s nice to see Malakai again, seeing how he reacts to being back and all. He’s handling it okay, I think. His reactions to remembering where Kata sat and stuff is to be expected.
The woman is full of mysteries, but I think she’s referring to the rebellion group from Flames, the ones who reached out to Kai at the very end. I’m very curious to see what’s got her all worked up.
Great chapter! Update soon!
8/5/2019 c24 R3mii
Hot dayum am I excited to find out what this weird lady is talking about. Mentor conspiracy theory...? :O!

In all seriousness though, loved the chapter. I find myself actually starting to like/pity Malakai if I'm honest, as it's always refreshing to get these little snippets into what this smol boi is thinking.

Looking forward to the next chapter! C:
8/5/2019 c24 7Professor R.J Lupin1
Malakai needs to be protected. If he ends up dying or something I’m going to riot.
7/31/2019 c5 3MonkeyPower435
Okie dokie. I, being the intelligent person I am, have gotten waaaaaay behind on reviews, so... here we go. I'm gonna try to review at least one or two chapters right now. Yay!

Trajan: Woah. This guy is... well, evil, but also fantastic. He's super interesting and extremely fun to read about. I don't think I want him to win, but I do hope that he goes far. I look forward to seeing more of him in the future. It was kind of dark, though, how he killed Gleam with no hesitation. This guy's going to be a pretty big threat in the arena, I think.

Cecelia: I like her a lot! Nothing about her completely sticks out to me, but she doesn't seem like a typical District 1 Career, which is cool. I'm not sure how long she'll last in the Hunger Games, as she doesn't seem to be much of a cold blooded killer, but I think she'll do pretty well.

I liked them both a lot! Trajan was a much more interesting read, but I hope Cecelia lasts longer in the arena, as she's a much kinder person.

I think Trajan will make it farther, probably.

My favorite color is orange, but it's a very specific type of orange. It's basically the same as what Peeta said, actually- a soft orange, like the sunset.
7/24/2019 c23 6santiago.poncini20
Possible alliances:

Cold/Sentimental duo: Glorian/Lucretius (Pls make this happen people). I want this to happen!
The mother and her childs: Lennox/Nikola/Linen/Arabella. Seems pretty obvious to me
The assholes: Kade/Dennis/Ruce. Hey, i am not the only who thought on this.
The weirdos: Macey/Tracey/Yael/Quentin. This would be a very interesting alliance.
The most normal people here: Rachel/Tristana. Link the spares.
7/24/2019 c22 santiago.poncini20
1. D1, D2, and D4 sound the best
2. D12 and D9 lol
3. Yes, it was an okay plan.
4. I am rooting for Cecelia, Trajan, Lennox, and Axel.
5. I dont have a favorite author
7/24/2019 c21 santiago.poncini20
Great chapter!
7/24/2019 c19 santiago.poncini20
1. Quentin is nice but i will prefer if he dies by drowning than a mutt or another tribute. Except if it is a water mutt
2. Rachel seems normal, but level-headed. Thats cool
3. They are both neutral to me
4. Rachel. I think she will suprise me
5. My favorite is, aside from my own, Trajan. And my least favorite is Arabella/Noelani mashup. I think Axel will win
447 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »