FanFiction.Net
for Rapids: The 248th Hunger Games

6/11/2019 c16 6Team Shadow
Oh my god, I feel so so so bad for Gemma. She just wanted to go home to her family. Why would the Capitol punish her for her actions? I don't see it as rebellion, I see it as strategic. But the Capitol does what the Capitol does.
Great chapter!
6/11/2019 c17 2Fairytale.Charming
1. I think Buck is alright, though the personification between his segment and how he was represented at the reaping didn’t add up as smoothly as most of the other tributes I’ve seen. Seemed to jump from being a bit of a loner, to intimidating and standoffish.
2. I feel for her, what with her siblings downright turning away from her in her time of need. It sucks, but it happens sometimes, even IRL. Gives me a little bit of a Rue feel, I just hope history doesn’t repeat itself with her.
3. Honestly, Arabella. I’m a sucker for kids.
4. Buck. Because he has so many points in his favor, compared to the next to none that Arabella has, unless she can befriend and team up with another able tribute who’ll bolster her survival rate.
5. Have quite a few, depending on moods: Beartooth, 30 Seconds to Mars, Sleeping at Last, etc.
5/31/2019 c15 3TacoPhoenix88
seems okay, although I feel like he’s hiding something about his past. Cam and Jude are so cute, they will probably have to live without their brother now, because I can’t imagine Hadley going far.
2. I love Savanna, she’s such a cute character with an interesting story, I like the way she makes up friends, it says a lot about her and reminds us readers that she’s young. I hope she goes far, but I know her overactive imagination won’t help in the Games.
3. Savanna
4. Unfortunately Hadley, he is a good person I wouldn’t mind winning, and Savanna is unlikely to go far unless she pulls a secret weapon from her sleeve.
5. Oooo, that’s a hard one, but probably Stranger Things, although I love The 100 too!
5/30/2019 c15 6Team Shadow
I think Hadley is pretty respectable, his relationship with his not-brothers brothers is super sweet. I can see him making it far.
I feel bad for Savanna, I wonder what horrible childhood she had to lead her to where she is today. She isn't completely gone, however.
I prefer Hadley & I think he'll make it further.
Game of Thrones was, maybe iZombie. Dead Set is incredible but's a mini-series more than a TV show.
Great chapter!

Rooting For:
Love: Lennox Porter (D3F), Tristana Rockett (D6F), Zaira Quentin (D7F), Linen Baird (D8F)
Like: Glorian Stafford (D2M), Macey & Tracey Aderyn (D5F), Axel Woodleigh (D6M), Felix Camacho (D8M), Hadley Moreau (D9M)
Neutral: Trajan Seth (D1M), Glitter Monique (D2F), Nikola Allegra (D3M), Noelani King (D4F), Lucretius Marlo (D4M), Savanna Davison (D9F)
Dislike:
Hate: Sprucen Wills (D7M)
5/29/2019 c15 2GaleWrites
I like both Hadley and Savannah. Hadley's obviously got a much better shot, but I'm intrigued to see how Savannah does with her 'friends' in the games.

My favorite show... Not sure, but I've been watching an completely unreasonable amount of Great British Bake Off.
5/29/2019 c15 2Tyquavis
1. Hadley is amazing. I love this guy. There’s just something about him that makes me want to see him succeed. I’m getting strong Jimmy vibes from him, mixed with a little bit of Kayden. I know it’s probably just me who sees this, but I just see them both in Hadley.

2. I’m calling it right now, Savanna’s gonna go insane in the arena. She already has imaginary friends, and is constantly harassed by her peers. It’s a perfect recipe for insanity. She seems so fragile and I’m trying not to get attached to her because she’s definitely gonna break.

3. I prefer Hadley over Savanna.

4. Hadley is gonna go farther. I have no doubt about that.

5. My favorite TV show is Impractical Jokers. I freakin love the crazy stuff they do each episode.

Mine: Nikola Allegra(D3M), Axel Woodleigh(D6M)
Rooting for: Hadley Moreau(D9M)
Love: Lennox Porter(D3F), Lucretius Marlo(D4M), Tristana Rockett(D6F), Linen Baird(D8F)
Like: Cecelia Hart(D1F), Glorian Stafford(D2M), Macey Aderyn(D5F)
Neutral: Noelani King(D4F), Tracey Aderyn(D5F), Zaira Quentin(D7F), Felix Camacho(D8M), Savanna Davison(D9F)
5/29/2019 c15 7Professor R.J Lupin1
Savanna-what a crazy girl. I guess she’s just lonely.
Hadley-he seems pretty interesting. I just need to see more of him first.
Savanna.
Probably Hadley.
Sherlock, hands down.
5/13/2019 c14 2Tyquavis
1. I like Linen’s personality. She’s only 13, but she carries herself like she’s much older. She’s got a lot of spunk and isn’t afraid to speak her mind. She’s pretty cool.

2. I didn’t get much from Felix other than he’s gay and his parents are homophobic. He was overshadowed by Linen in this chapter, but he’ll hopefully get his spotlight sooner rather than later.

3. I prefer Linen. I got to see a lot more of her personality than I did with Felix.

4. I think Linen has a better chance at making it far this year.

5. My favorite day of the week is Friday. It’s the beginning of the weekend and is generally the most eventful day out of the week for me.

Rooting for:
5/13/2019 c14 7Professor R.J Lupin1
Linen-Linen's cute! I like how she protected her sister, and she just seems like a really nice person. Hope she can make it far, but I don't think she'll win.
Felix-all I got was that he's gay and his parents are homophobic. I mean, gay tributes are always cool, but I don't like it when that's their entire personality.
Linen, by far.
Linen, I guess? She's young, but she seems pretty strong.
Saturday. The week is behind us, but the weekend ain't over yet.
I realized I never made a chart, so here it is now:
Mine: Zaira Quentin (D7F)
Rooting For: Tristana Rockett (D6F)
Love: Glitter Monique (D2F) Lennox Porter (D3F) Macey Aderyn (D5F), Axel Woodleigh (D6M), Linen Baird (D8F)
Like: Cecelia Hart (D1F), Glorian Stafford (D2M), Noelani King (D4F) Tracey Aderyn (D5F)
Neutral: Cecelia Hart (D1F), Nikola Allegra (D3M), Felix Camacho (D8M)
Dislike: Lucretius Marlo (D4M)
Hate: Dennis Fielder (D5M),
Die, Please:
Love (to hate): Trajan Seth (D1M), Sprucen Willes (D7M)
5/13/2019 c14 3TacoPhoenix88
1. I think Felix was okay, I couldn’t grasp too much about him yet, but I don’t think he’ll make it too far. If he learns a few survival skills and stuff, he may stand a chance, but he probably won’t kill anyone, unless he does under pressure or after major character development.
2. I love Linen, she’s feisty and quick, good for the Games, I really hope she makes it far! I think her stealth will be a real asset and if she finds a decent weapon she can use, it’ll be perfect! I can imagine a few tree attacks from her, or maybe she’ll be like Rue, and hide in the trees. The only thing she will need to do, is the water purifying station, edible bugs and plants, stuff like that. She’s a possible Victor I think!
3. Linen
4. Linen
5. Saturday too! It’s the weekend and there’s still another day before Monday!
5/13/2019 c14 6Team Shadow
Linen-I like her, I like her spirit, and I think she's very capable of making it far. I think she'll be underestimated, but it'll work out to her advantage.
Felix-I like him, I didn't get too much out of him, but he seems pretty cool. I hope so see more of him soon.
I prefer Linen.
I think Felix will make it further, just because of how young Linen is. She's clearly capable of out-surviving people, but I don't think she would win face to face against another tribute.
Mine's Friday or Sunday, but probably Friday.
Great chapter! Update soon!

Rooting For:
Dislike:
Hate: Sprucen Wills (D7M)
5/13/2019 c14 2GaleWrites
Yay my girl! You wrote her beautifully, thank you! Felix seems sweet, I dunno that he'll do very well, the sweet ones usually don't unless they've got something special to come home to. I'm obviously biased toward my girl, though. She's a tough little thing.

My favorite day of the week is... wednesday, because that's board game night for myself, my partner, and some of our friends.
5/10/2019 c13 GaleWrites
I like Zaira, she seems like the sort of roll with the punches underdog that might do super well in the games. Sprucen seems waaaay too cocky, unless he's really, really good, he'll go down fast.
My favorite number is 6. I also have no idea why.
5/10/2019 c13 6Team Shadow
Zaira-I loved her overall, I felt really bad for her with her backstory. I want to get more of her personality, I think she has the potential to make it really far.
Sprucen-*eye roll* always gotta have the crazy ones, eh? I think it's fair to say I don't like him.
Definitely prefer Zaira
I think Sprucen will make it further, but I don't know what skills Zaira has yet. Maybe she'll surprise me.
Mine is 6 for some reason idk haha
Fantastic chapter! Update soon!

Rooting For:
Love: Lennox Porter (D3F), Tristana Rockett (D6F), Zaira Quentin (D7F)
Like: Glorian Stafford (D2M), Macey & Tracey Aderyn (D5F), Axel Woodleigh (D6M)
Dislike:
Hate: Sprucen Wills (D7M)
5/10/2019 c13 2Tyquavis
1. Zaira-I didn’t see much of her personality in her POV, but it looks like she’ll be a background character. Her backstory was sad, but she seems to have recovered from it pretty well.

2. Sprucen-I hate this dude. He’s an ass. I hope he dies a slow, painful death. His own stupidity will be his downfall.

3. Obviously I like Zaira more.

4. Although Zaira deserves to go further, Sprucen is definitely gonna outlast her.

5. My lucky numbers are 5, 11, and 18. I have chosen these numbers almost every season when I played baseball and basketball.

Rooting for:
Love: Lennox Porter(D3F), Lucretius Marlo(D4M), Tristana Rockett(D6F)
Like: Cecelia Hart(D1F), Glorian Stafford(D2M), Macey Aderyn(D5F)
Neutral: Noelani King(D4F), Tracey Aderyn(D5F), Zaira Quentin(D7F)
447 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »