for When We Danced

5/1/2019 c1 bethany
This is one of my favorite FanFiction stories and I have read thousands. You capture it so beautifully, the back and forth, the physical and the emotional, just the whole scene that I imagine it was. I commented on another of your fics recently that I think that you are the best R/HR fanfiction writer by a long shot, and I just want to reiterate it and encourage you to keep writing!
2/21/2019 c1 Amaya
Precious, sweet, adorable, romantic. You wrote their yearning and love very well, and from Hermione's perspective, which was interesting.
1/31/2019 c1 rwong
I can only echo the other reviewerI feel I'm in love and my heart beats and I feel myself blushing as I read this intense shot. It's such an amazing feeling, despite the tension. Love it so much.
Is it too much to ask for, if I say I would really love to have Ron's version of this?
11/13/2018 c1 15rebelsaurus29
Absolutely beautiful!
11/11/2018 c1 DancingStars45
Wow! This was magical!
11/10/2018 c1 Hkb
Your writing makes me smile. So well written, it almost feels real. My heart starts beating and my cheeks goes red. It's exactly like how I felt when I fell in love. Thank you for letting me experience this feeling again.
11/8/2018 c1 Juliana
You are amazing writer.

This fanfiction are gorgeous.
11/7/2018 c1 cmajor268
Great job as usual love! Romoine missing moments are EVERYTHING. This was so beautifully written.

Cheers!
11/7/2018 c1 Guest
So sweet
11/7/2018 c1 1a2b3c4a
Hello!
I'm glad you're still active in fanfiction. Many writers leave their stories in half and simply disappear, but you have left stories in the middle and you keep publishing. That gives me hope that someday you will finish your stories, specifically with "pause".
I already leave you a review in the last chapter of your story "100 days for r / hr" asking if you will continue the story. I really do not want to sound insistent, I do not want you to hate me because the last thing I want is to bother you; but it's such a good story and you're such a good writer that it disappoints me (not only me, hundreds of people too) that the story is endless, especially because there are things that were left unresolved (like, for example, what Is that what Hermione kept in her account bag and did not want Rum to see?).
If you have already lost your inspiration in that story, recovering it is quite easy, simply re-read your masterpiece, but not as an author, read it as a reader. You will see that when you reach the end of the story and you see that it is unfinished, a brainstorm will fall on your mind to put an end to this story.
I really do not want to bother you, just answer me "yes" or "no" to the next question, will you continue with "pause"? I am the voice of hundreds of readers who expect an update of that story.
If the answer is no, I will stop bothering you, I promise.
If the answer is yes, congratulations!
And if you have no idea how to continue, I can help you.
ah, and if the answer is no, at least tell me what is it that hermione did not want rum to see.
and finally, I congratulate you. This story is simply marvelous, but coming from you, it does not surprise me.
I apologize for lack of spelling, English is not my native language, but for you, I'm satisfied with the Google translator, so I do not miss a single , just answer yes or no. If you can not contact me, answer in one of your chapters. just put AndyGrangerWeasley: yes (I hope that's your answer).
I say goodbye hopefully and hopefully.
Andy
11/7/2018 c1 5Lausmiile
Thank you so much, this story just came when I most needed it. You write really beautifully and I just love all your stories. Keep doing that amazing job and again, thank you so much for this one, I love it.
11/7/2018 c1 21notsing
Oh wow, this was sweet. I really liked it being from Hermione's POV. There's just something special about Hermione letting her heart rather than her head lead her. Thanks for posting.
11/6/2018 c1 21CowahBull
that was absolutely adorable! I love their love!
11/6/2018 c1 Guest
Awesome!
11/6/2018 c1 1LillyMay77
Oh so sweet and fantastic! Very well written I loved it!
27 Page 1 2 Next »