for Oops!

12/15/2019 c4 FluffyFierce
The dialogue was definitely the hero here - found it held attention v well. Kudos for an Alexis that doesn’t come across too petulant. Also Castle’s restless well embodies.
11/15/2019 c3 FluffyFierce
Loved Martha’s unprudish unflappability over Kate - v well written.
11/3/2019 c2 FluffyFierce
The exchange between Castle and Kate v visceral and tender...a great extended response to the episode!
8/2/2019 c1 Mizzoo67
Excellent
7/11/2019 c7 Chacha
Great story,love it.
4/9/2019 c7 sillylissy
i can’t believe i just read this now. just finished your newer story ‘running on fumes,’ and now this. the line ‘she needs a pedicure’ in chapter 6 really cracks me up. i love how your mind works, putting random thoughts in your characters. love what you do, and thank you really, for keeping these caskett alive.
3/15/2019 c7 Guest
Just found this story, it was wonderful. I enjoyed it a lot and will be going through your list and reading your other works.
1/24/2019 c7 Nancye Clark
Thank you for this story! I especially liked how Kate confronted Alexis. Keep up the good work!
1/24/2019 c7 81822andallthat
Awwwww shucks what a lovely ending!
Thank you for a great story.
1/24/2019 c6 1822andallthat
WOW! That was some monologue! Way to go, Kate.
I've just had a talk with one of my teens... This chapter is the perfect end to my day. Thank you!
1/24/2019 c5 1822andallthat
I love that Kate is eager to address the issue with Alexis ASAP, how determined she is to make it work. Seems to me, she is making all the right decisions.
1/23/2019 c4 1822andallthat
I can't think that anyone could be happy with Alexis at this stage. I could understand a certain wariness, but not the cruel remark at the end of this chapter.
Also, at no point does she ask how Beckett is doing. She must have seen her wounds too!
1/23/2019 c3 1822andallthat
They both feel so guilty... but it's a good thing that they communicate well enough in this story.
Loving it!
1/23/2019 c2 1822andallthat
This is perfect!
1/23/2019 c1 1822andallthat
Lovely mix of romance and angst.
Oops indeed!