for Tomorrow is a Long, Long Time (When You've Lost Your Way)

1/13/2019 c2 chunnin33
I watched Tenjho Tenge years ago. It was one of the first unwesternized anime I ever watched and Masataka has stuck with me ever since. I've never gotten around to reading the Manga; largely due to the increasing focus placed on Shitichiro losing my interest in the story.

This fic is a gem to treasure and admire a fellow fan's faith in Masataka's character. So happy to see him find some happiness.
12/16/2018 c2 jujihanji
if you are planning for a harem route with aya and madoka it might be better to separate them from this story cause masa/sera ship is sailing hard and ohh thats hot.
prefer to keep it vanilla here between them, it means a lot more that way
12/16/2018 c2 jujihanji
again, thanks for the masa fic
nagi can gtfo my screen
11/20/2018 c1 6LKADity
Absolutely like this! and Definitely didn't expect this kins of crossover, moreover when Masataka as MC.

Tenjou Tenge was one of manga I've finished back then and same as you, I'm very frustrated read Nagi as whole, even after the ending. once again I absolutely love your portrayal of Masataka as he so underrated and heavily NTR'ed (my opinion) in real work.

Thanks for chapter, hope you can write the continuation or sequel of this fic.

Adios sir
11/13/2018 c1 KuroNanashi
Good Story! Sacred Gear and a Unique Dragon Gate for Masataka
11/11/2018 c1 Aesir19
I couldn't agree more, the manga/anime totally shafted Masataka, overlooking a character that to me had more depth and skill potential just from the snippets they revealed at times and then relegated him to the sidelines again or ignored him to focus on Nagi.

I didn't really like Aya, but wanted to see Maya/Masataka eventuate …..

I haven't checked the Tenjho Tenge section for a while, it has been deadish, so I was surprised to see this here. Hope you find inspiration and continue it.
11/8/2018 c1 japs.p9
4 out of 5 stars 5 if its just the first ch
11/8/2018 c1 Jamitobitobi
I am looking forward to this one keep it up

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service