for Cleavis: ATC

2/27/2019 c1 T'Lu
I never seem to think much about how things affect Festus. As Kitty points out, everyone tends to discount him. Nice story.
11/13/2018 c1 110SingerMe
Oh, I loved this. Perfect extension to this episode. You perfectly described Festus.
11/11/2018 c1 guest
Very very nice.
11/10/2018 c1 52shari
I liked that you were able to show more of the inner workings of Festus. Kitty has always seen this side of Festus. A true and respected love between friends. Matt and Kitty also realize that Festus needed to tend to Cleavis in his own way and show respect for the man he remembered
11/9/2018 c1 54Shellecah
I enjoyed this heartfelt aftermath, with the tender love between Matt and Kitty, her concern for Festus, and the insight into who he is. In a Gunsmoke remake . . if ever . . softening the grittiness at times would enhance it for the better.
11/9/2018 c1 KMLongtimeFan
Lovely addition to that episode. Festus is, indeed, a complex character and you've captured the special relationship he shared with each of the others. Thanks for finishing my evening so sweetly.
11/9/2018 c1 58broncomap
Beautifully done. Always happy to see a story from you.
11/9/2018 c1 MaryRoseEllen
Beautifully written ATC. I cannot remember much of this episode, but I do recall the ending quite clearly, and this story follows on perfectly. Now I will try to find it and watch again! Please keep writing!
11/9/2018 c1 57lostcowgirl
This was a thoughtful, well written story. You tackled not just the aftermath of what had to be traumatic for both Kitty & Festus, but also provided a hint at the reason Kitty never added I love someone else when she told Cleavis she couldn't marry him because she didn't love him. In his state of mind Cleavis would have found out who it was & tried to kill Matt when he returned.
11/9/2018 c1 Phoenix
Very nice ATC for a very dark story. Thank you for sharing and ending the drought on this board.
11/8/2018 c1 shirley waldrip
This gave some insight into the the aftermath of Cleavis and his desire to find gold and marry Kitty. He had the mind of a child in many ways. He was a danger to himself and those around him if things did not go as he planned. He sealed his fate with murder and thief of the gold. Poor Kitty and Festus will suffer the most at his passing, but there wasn't any way they could fix what had already been set in motion. I enjoyed the story and look forward to more.
11/8/2018 c1 SuzyQ
Very nice. I don't remember this episode. I'd love to watch it now.
11/8/2018 c1 44Emmint
I'd have loved this episode even more if this scene had been added to it.
11/8/2018 c1 73LadyKRedzz
Nice ATC...I know Kitty felt so awful for Festus losing his friend...she knew the terrible pain he was in...and how much he loved her and would always protect her...
Thanks for sharing