for You Really Don't Know?

11/11/2018 c3 Guest
Ciara should know that Ben is not gonna get a job working anywhere in Salem because who is gonna hire him? The man used to be a serial killer and if they do their research on him if he was sick when he did all of that it still won't matter to employers because they won't want to hire him so the fact he would even stay...like there's nothing for him to do
11/11/2018 c3 36Only1ToniD
Awww! This was cute! It’s always a bad idea to think you can force someone to do something with an ultimatum. Usually they’ll choose the opposite of what you want to be rebelliousspiteful. Personally, I think Ciara should have packed a bag, hopped on her dad’s Harleywent with him so they could BOTH start fresh. But this was really cute. Well done!
11/11/2018 c2 Only1ToniD
That was cute. I could totally see Ciara being all obliviousthe last to know... it’s kinda how she was about Theo. Only Ben go for anyone else while waiting for Ciara to get a clue.
11/11/2018 c1 Only1ToniD
Forgot to mention, that Victor/Maggie convo was SPOT ON! I could literally seehear it play out in my mind’s eye. Perfection!
11/11/2018 c1 Only1ToniD
Wow! I was not expecting that, but it was a totally viable direction for their love story to take. And Ben is gonna have to tell Ciara the truth about Claire’s plan at some point or risk losing her so kudos for catching that anglehandling it straight on! On to the next!
11/9/2018 c3 Jinxx1599