for Tales From AU Harmony

5/7 c21 Guest
This is what Gwen should have done in the first place.
1/3 c1 Guest
Good chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next in HEA. It's one of my favorite Passions fanfics, and my favorites are few and far between.
1/2 c20 LoveInTheBattleField
Great chapter.

Happy New Year!
11/23/2020 c19 Guest
I have missed your stories! Thank you for the update, and I wish so many characters would have followed in Fancy's footsteps in this short. Of course, we wouldn't have had half of the drama then.
11/22/2020 c19 LoveInTheBattleField
More, please!
9/15/2020 c18 14Lady Isabelle Black
Maybe fox/Kay or fox/Theresa story
8/25/2020 c18 Guest
Another great chapter, as usual. If Luis ended up resenting Sheridan, I would not have blamed him. But some of it is on him for using Beth the way he did.
8/21/2020 c18 4shuisfan79
Wow. Amazing job with this.

I LOVED first section in Luis's POV. I wish we'd seen this take on things on the show. It really worked. I was already excited just to see him acknowledging the role he may have played in Beth's behavior (yes-he so needed to do that!), and then you went to the place of how all of this loss was affecting his relationship with Sheridan. I almost felt a little resentment from him toward Sheridan there, and I loved that you didn't shy away from exploring that. Would love to see this short play out in a longer story!

The other two parts were awesome, too. They were both raw and honest, as well. I really liked the part where Ethan acknowledged his true feelings to himself about his love for Theresa and way he knew he was holding them both responsible for Sarah's death. Again, I would have loved to see this explored on the show.

And, wow, that ending with Ivy! I could totally see her doing that. And you are so great at capturing her voice. When she referenced Eve as "Saint Eve," I felt like I was watching the show-I could totally "hear" her saying that.

Great, great job with all 3 of these shorts! Thanks for providing your adoring readers with such a great end-of-the-week treat!
8/20/2020 c18 LoveInTheBattleField
Another great chapter.
7/15/2020 c17 Guest
I loved your last story on here. I felt for all three ladies, I didn't feel as bad for them while watching the show. I was surprised that the last one was from Theresa's POV, since Ethan (supposedly) loved her, and not Gwen.
I would love a chapter of the POV of the men! While Ethan was really never scorned, it would be interesting to know what could have been going through his head when Theresa made genuine efforts to move on from him.
7/12/2020 c17 shuisfan79
First of all, yes! Would love to read one from the perspective of the scorned men of Harmony!

And poor Beth, Kay, and Theresa. Their men really treated their hearts like chew toys.

That line about the joy fading from Luis's face when Beth told him she was "pregnant"—even knowing that she was lying when she did that on the show, I really felt for her.

Kay, giving Miguel everything, only to get nothing in return. And poor Theresa—the real love of Ethan's life losing him again and again. I could feel her hopes getting up at the end, only to watch them be crushed.

One thing I really like about the way you wrote this was that although I had sympathy for all of them, I felt different reading Theresa's part. Like I could feel that her guy actually loved her the most, unlike Beth's and Kay's men.

Really nice job writing this.
7/12/2020 c17 LoveInTheBattleField
Good chapter.
6/27/2020 c16 shuisfan79
Love. I love that Whitney was able to reach past her anger to feel the love she had for her mother and to save Eve's life. That scene was excellent. Whitney was so honest, so raw about her feelings—like Eve, I came out of it having hope for their relationship.

I also love how much the therapist is helping Whitney and how she was able to see all the pressure her mother was under and move toward something that feels like forgiveness.

Also, Whitney didn't tell anyone else about Eve's letter? Not even Chad? The second I read that sentence, I felt such pain for Whitney. So glad she was able to release that to someone and get all of that pain out.

Such a wonderful story!
6/27/2020 c16 Guest
I too hated the way that the Russell's treated Eve when it was revealed that she wasn't perfect. Although, I think Liz and TC deserved each other.
6/26/2020 c16 LoveInTheBattleField