for His Brother's Keeper

Loved the chapter.
4/21/2019 c10 Wolf lover27
Loved it. Glad u updated. Update soon
4/21/2019 c10 2FairyGirl22
I like the idea that Warren is friends with Newel and Doren. I was curious as to who his friends would be (other than Lena and Dale of course) and Doren and Newel are pretty logical candidates.
3/26/2019 c9 Wolf lover27
Awesome. Update soon
3/26/2019 c9 FairyGirl22
I like that Warren wants to help around. It’s cute. He honestly does seem like someone who wouldn’t like feeling useless.
3/25/2019 c9 3Jesus saved even me
This is soooooooooo cute!
3/8/2019 c8 2FairyGirl22
A bittersweet chapter to say the least. I’m kind of like Warren in the off days, except the off days are me everyday lol. Anyways, I love the chapters so far and I adore Warren and Dale’s bond. Brandon Mull missed out on this gold here.
3/8/2019 c8 3Jesus saved even me
This was amazing!
2/27/2019 c1 2Nacho Cheese Man
This was so sweet, I absolutely adore this. Can't wait to read more! You capture Dale so well!
2/10/2019 c7 Wolf lover27
It was very cute. Update soon
2/9/2019 c7 3Jesus saved even me
I love this! It was so cute!
2/9/2019 c7 2FairyGirl22
Who would have thought Lena was such a fighter? Well, it makes sense since she was married to Patten. He must have fought her a thing or two about self defense. Anyways, I the bond between Warren and Dale is so cute. Every chapter I die of cuteness. Hope you’re happy knowing that I’m slowly dying of happiness.
1/22/2019 c6 Wolf lover27
I loved it. It was super sweet. Update soon
1/23/2019 c6 FairyGirl22
I’ve always wondered why there was a treehouse at Fablehaven. It’s like who would build a treehouse on a preserve with tons of deadly creatures? Of course Dale would. He’s honestly the type of brother that will give his sibling anything. This story is so amazing! Keep up the excellent work!
1/2/2019 c2 18Professor of Gallifrey