for A Bird of a Different Feather

3/7/2020 c22 Guest
Are you gonna continue this with the snow king plot!? I really want to read more about Hrafn and how he changes the plot for the rest of the ever after high series (it’s still going on!) so please consider continuing this story!
1/11/2020 c22 Shmiglet
Just binged this it was amazing I hope you do more stuff like this ()

Ps sorry if that was rude idk how to compliment on any fics
12/25/2019 c1 2Realmsmith
how the fuck do I pronounce Hrafn?
4/9/2019 c22 4Zarsla
I have 1 question.
Who woke Apple up, if it wasn't Daring?
Darling? Who?
4/5/2019 c22 anon
omg that last snippet just melted my heart im such a big uwu awww WAIT IM SO SENTIMENTAL NOW I THINK IM GOING TO GO REREAD THIS WONDERFUL AU thank u for writing this fic so much!
4/4/2019 c22 Guest
Just decided to start reading this, and not even an hour later and you finish it! Thank you!

I wasn't quite sure what to think of reading a story about dolls, which is what I knew them as. However, as a fan of your work (even the fandoms I don't actually like) I decided to give this one a try. Surprisingly (or maybe not), this was actually really good! Hrafn was quietly badass and you did a pretty good job of making so everything wasn't super easy, while explaining some of the ease he DID have in a believable manner. There was also a lot of inspiring speeches in here about making your own destiny, how villain doesn't mean evil and good doesn't mean nice. I liked the way you presented everything; it was just a really nice feel good story. Thank you for sharing! :)

(Also, that little excerpt from Chaos Babe was a lot more positive than I thought it would end up being, but better for it. I thought she'd get pissed off, though I thought that was before she went and released the Evil Queen from the mirror. Anyway it was cute.)
4/4/2019 c22 Guest
... Welp, I feel like I should have seen the Cerise relationship coming sooner than I did, but I have been enjoying it!

So, I love the Dragon Games arc, especially this last chapter! I really like Hrafn's conversation with his dad about doing the GOOD thing doesn't always mean doing the NICE thing. It's an important thing that I feel gets glossed over a lot (particularly in EAH...) I'm a bit sad that we won't be seeing the adaptation of Epic Winter, but given that Raven's sidelined for pretty much the entirety of that arc, and this thing was already getting pretty big, I totally understand. Anyways, this story has been Amazing, and I once again feel the need to say that I am SO glad you decided to venture into writing for EAH!

Also, pass onto Chaos Babe that her scene-snippet-thing was INCREDIBLE and I loved it SO MUCH! I mean, yes, it was sad, but it was so lovely! Many kudos!
4/4/2019 c22 Guest
Will there be anymore updates? Or was this the last one?
4/5/2019 c22 13jessthereader13
*Sniffle* I'm not crying...it is my allergies acting up again. TTTT This was really good fan fic, that bit at the end got me.
~jess
4/4/2019 c22 4DeathLadyShinigami
Beautiful end to a great fic!
4/4/2019 c22 PheonixQueen15
This chapter is awesome! I love the omake at the end, it awesomely bittersweet!
4/4/2019 c22 2ChimaTigon
No Sequel?
4/4/2019 c22 1Birdy1210
Not planning to do the epic winter, chapter. Great story loved every minute of it.
4/1/2019 c21 3ObeliskX
Would be nice to see him having to dress exactly like a girl; reactions of Hrafn and others should be funny)
3/29/2019 c21 Guest
So did faybelle actually admire the evil queen?
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »