for Violin

10/25/2019 c1 Angiie Fullbuster
Wow, what a beautiful story :') I love it!
There's any chance i can translate this to spanish and publishing it?

I want to read more of this (my fav) couple!
12/12/2018 c1 Vic07
You should be suuuper proud! What a lovsble and sweet fic!
11/14/2018 c1 6Hikage Nuts
I AM CRYING LITERALLY tf... this is beautiful... and I did reread this with the correct music played... why am I HEARTBROKEN?!
11/12/2018 c1 7neverbetter21
A poignant and sweet story. I loved how you captured Haru's feelings about her first love and Gokudera's insight on Haru. Keep up the good work!
11/11/2018 c1 5Burningember27
Beautiful
11/11/2018 c1 7ChrysalisBluem
It is. It is very Beautitful. And I'm so happy you wrote it and shared for us to read.

Hello there! This may be my first time reviewing you, but it's a must since I have read every one your stories. You are Remarkable! I couldn't help but fall in love with the way you write and portray the characters and plots. What's even more amazing is that all of them are unique.
The plot... oh wow, where should I even start? An occurence and conclusion I have yet to experience in all my time reading fanfics through all these years. So different, so fresh, and the writing is just pure wonderful. Everyone of them of your GokuHaru fics are a must read. I'm surprised you haven't written a multi-chapter fic yet. I would love to read one as well if you're ever up to it.

Thank you again for another batch of sweetness. I hope you continue to write more about these two. A pairing so underrated in my book. I just love them so much. Kudos to you!