for The Waiting Game

1/12 c18 KW
This is how it should have been... very nice!
11/30/2019 c18 seascapephil
Great story, well written. Always thought Romano was underused on the show and would have loved to have seen more of his personal life revealed.
11/28/2019 c18 Brigitte
Super story, i luved every chapter.
6/6/2019 c18 Guest
Thanks for a lovely story and providing closure and righting a wrong!
5/22/2019 c1 FFreader22
Suffering from Cordano withdrawl I am starting this amazing story again.
4/9/2019 c18 Guest
Superb. Really enjoyed reading this - thank you for writing.
3/21/2019 c18 Guest
Fantastic.
2/23/2019 c18 Tess
What a wonderful story this has been. The perfect Cordano ending that we all wanted. I hope you can give us some visits to Philadelphia to see how they are doing as I'm not really ready to say good bye to them just yet.
2/21/2019 c18 larukfan
What a fabulous ending to this wonderful Cordano story! Loved it all. Hope there is more to come. Your writing has got better and better with each chapter so please don't stop now. I'm sure your imagination can take this family to new places and experiences! x
2/19/2019 c18 Guest
All good things must come to an end and you have the Rocket the happy ending he deserved. Sad to say goodbye to this version of Cordano, but I know that you will console your faithful readers with regular vignettes... Dont you think that we need to see Molly’s first words, the arrival of her baby brother, and random stories of bumps and bliss? Please and thank you! And well done on this very well written fic!
2/19/2019 c18 FitzyMary
Sorry to see this story end but what an ending. You did a great job, well done.
2/19/2019 c18 Guest
Nice ending
2/19/2019 c18 Natalie
Perfect ending!
- Nat
2/18/2019 c18 2BBIRedDi
Awwwww! *sniffle* I hate to see them go...for now! I know there's more stories in you. BTW I loved the callback to the decoy "M." from earlier. Hold that baby with that left arm intact, and head for the hills with your ladies! Thanks for a proper rewrite of those seasons. And I can't wait to see what awaits them in Philly...or elsewhere...
2/18/2019 c18 FFreader22
what an utterly charming ending. I much prefer this to what the writers did. Robert's final piece of advice to Kerry was very poignant. On a selfish note I hope this is not the last we hear of them.
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »