for The House Of J (Jack Frost & Wind Story)

3/24/2020 c15 2Dead344156
An amazing story which i hope a part two comes out
9/20/2019 c15 Demi clayton
I think you should write what over you get planned to write in the next chater if you went to that is, please and thank you.
9/12/2019 c14 Demi clayton
I think you should write more , when you can as it is about time for the all sorts of good feels, thank you snowmelt. The snow related pun is intetal there .
9/2/2019 c13 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you as it really good so for, but can you write what happens with the jay and Jack Frost in the next chapter, please and thank you.
8/24/2019 c12 Demi clayton
I think you should write the next chapter the wind and Jack Frost get back together and that Claire while have to accept that. When you can. Please and thank you.
8/17/2019 c11 Demi clayton
I think you should write one on where Adam tells Jack Frost where his staff is as the wind had find it by the time Jack Frost went out side to get it in the winter snow that day, when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
8/12/2019 c10 Demi clayton
I think you should get Jack Frost to chose the wind spirt and not Claire aye all as she is just a friend to he, when you can, please and thank you.
8/2/2019 c9 Demi clayton
I think you should write more in the next chapter where Jack Frost has to explain himself to the wind that Claire kisses him when he don't went her to with the help of Jamie, but the wind gets mad at Claire for that kiss if that she did it again wind is a thaise to be recorded with do I make my self clue. Sad the wind. Please and thank you.
7/27/2019 c8 Demi clayton
I think you write it ok in my opinyon, but I think you couled of write lesdiscritive then it is, is all, but a part from that it is fine. Can you write what Jamie and Clair are doing then in the next chapter if you went to that is, please and thank you.
7/14/2019 c6 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, can you the chapter to do with the snow day next, please and thank you. And your welcome as I a very polit young lady as my mum and dad are very polit as well.
7/5/2019 c5 Demi clayton
I think you should write one in the next chapter where Jack Frost tells Claire that he isn't interested in her at all, as it the wind that he is interested in and that he,s sorry that Claire thought she had a chance when she doesn't at all, when you can, please and thank you.
7/2/2019 c4 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, but I think Claire should back off as it isn't,t fair to he at all, as Jack Frost has his own and thank you.
6/23/2019 c3 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you. And I still on team wind I Haven,t swoped team at all.
6/22/2019 c2 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you. As for the team I'm on I,d say the wind as she has be there for Jack Frost from the beginning, and the wind is very protective yet sweet as well as funny.
1/16/2019 c20 rose2e
I love it so much cant wait for more
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »