for The Vulpine Familiar of Zero

4/22 c1 kelmbu288
next you should do a digimon adventure 02 where naruto gets guilmon
4/10 c5 ReviewerPops
Story is pretty good. I like the concept of Naruto being chosen as a familiar at the start of journey for strength as opposed to at the end of it when he can come in steam rolling. Thank you for sharing!

As for Harems? I am not a fan of them. The main problem is too many girls. This causes multiple problems in 90% of the stories I've read with a Harem. The relationships start becoming impersonal in feeling because there's so much to juggle proper attention can't be given to them or the plot gets dropped and the story drags in order to achieve this. Very rarely does someone ever achieve making the girls feel important and not left out in exchange for the plot and vice versa. Often time some of the girls themselves are sacrificed in the long run becoming just another conquest to be forgotten. To me smaller group multi pairings works best while still technically achieving a harem. An example for this story would be limiting him to girls in important positions such as Henrietta or Tiffania rather than both for the royal families of Albion and Tristain. Louise his "master". Kirche a prominent Germanian noble. Tabitha the royal family of Gallia. Then one of the commoners introduced to round out his influence and still achieving Harem status. This makes it more manageable but fulfills the requirements. While also giving you an out for later. By choosing either either Henrietta or Tiffania rather than both, the other stays behind to rule. Tabitha has a cousin who can rule in her place. Louise and Kirche are both prominent but still not mandatory. And obviously a commoner wouldn't be missed allowing him to easily take everyone with him back to his world without causing true problems in Halkegenia. However if you can manage to juggle as many girls as you already have listed without falling into the traditional pitfalls then all the power to you and I hope you succeed.
3/18 c2 Jose19
Sakura is slightly better than Louise the only reason Saito put up with her attitude is that the Rune of Gandalf compels submission and servitude to the master.
3/18 c1 Jose19
I always liked Familiar of Zero personally though Louise is not a favorite of mine due to her Tsundere and extreme abuse to the protagonist.
3/8 c5 2RandomSonOfDorn
Funnily, Naruto is actually can be considered as nobility from maternal side, plus he might be related to the first hokage or the reincarnation of it
2/25 c5 Guest
Please update soon but there is no rush take your time.
2/15 c5 5AstolfoFeline98
Imagine showing them the Sexy Jutstu
10/25/2021 c5 milessmith1111
This story is only getting more interesting. I can't wait for the next part.
10/25/2021 c4 milessmith1111
Things are only getting more interesting. I can't wait to see Naruto getting new abilities from the forbidden scroll.
10/25/2021 c3 milessmith1111
The seeds of Naruto's harem are being planted. I can't wait to read the rest.
10/25/2021 c2 milessmith1111
This story is only getting more interesting. I'm glad Naruto is finally making its presence known to the so-called Nobles of this world.
10/25/2021 c1 milessmith1111
This is an interesting start to the story. I Can't wait to see where this story will go.
10/23/2021 c5 Guest
You really made my day when I saw this story got updated again, thank you so much.

I'm very happy with the differences there are already with how Louise and the rest of the women and characters interact with, and feel about Naruto, compared to Saito. It's been a long time since I watched the 'Familiar of Zero' anime, but I still feel like there are notable and great differences, if that makes sense. It was also a relief and a bonus that Naruto avoided Louise's whip, and even better that he broke it (will it stay that way, please?).

Other awesome changes were the Exhibition, and then finding, beating, and capturing Fouquet, a very nice touch there, along with that mystery girl who was watching them.
[POSSIBLE STORY SPOILERS, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION]
I saw a Guest review (from Sep 29) asking if she's the 'Dark Magician Girl' from 'Yu-Gi-Oh', now that I think about it, could that be true? It feels accurate to how you described the mystery girl's appearance, though I can wait for the reveal in future chapters. Although, could it mean there might be some 'Yu-Gi-Oh' stuff in the future? That'd definitely make things more interesting and challenging for Naruto and everyone else. I don't know about you, but with Naruto's possible future skills and powers, it might be too easy for him to breeze through the canon threats of the 'Familiar of Zero' world (if you don't agree with me, that's fine, it's just my opinion).
[END OF SPOILER]

All in all, I'm very excited for what could happen next, and what changes to canon (to both 'Familiar of Zero' and 'Naruto') you might have in store for the future, along with whatever else Naruto (and possibly the others) could learn and train in. Thanks again for your hard work, and I hope you stay safe.
10/17/2021 c5 WhateverPlus
I like this chapter, continue please.
10/11/2021 c5 Mark1