for The Vulpine Familiar of Zero

2/4 c4 WeeDevil
Really hope you continue this amazing story
1/25 c1 Dasgun
1/12 c4 Guest
I really love this story so far, PLEASE update it as soon as you're willing to. There aren't nearly enough Naruto x Familiar of Zero Crossovers. Last I checked, including this story, only about 78 stories in grand total, with 68 of those being in the English language. Just thinking about it makes me sad.

I also really love that you added the Amagiri Shinmeiryuu style for Naruto to learn and hopefully master. I looked it up on the 'Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Wiki', and it is simply awesome.

Have you already decided on the third sword Naruto will get? Maybe give him 'Yamato' from 'Devil May Cry'? It's fine if you already decided on the third sword, it's just a thought I wanted to share.

Maybe, if you're struggling with choosing between multiple swords, you can put it to a vote (on a voting poll) or something?
12/4/2020 c4 43StallionWolf
If Louise starts beating Naruto like she did in Canon, remove her from the list
12/3/2020 c2 2AbyssDragonslayer777
Please make the third sword either Shusui or Enma from Wano.
11/18/2020 c4 Davidab931
I loved the Familiar Zero now throw Naruto in the mix, things are about to get hilarious.
10/19/2020 c4 Guest2
Please please update
10/11/2020 c4 Fan
Awesome story
Hopefully this would update soon
Fan~
10/2/2020 c4 Shaedy Hoe
Siesta wouldn't need to stand on her toes since she's way taller than Naruto. The boy so short he might as well be a midget ffs.

Again .. All of those of those that you said would be in Naruto's harem are several years older than Naruto and would go to prison for statutory rape if they were to touch him inappropriately cos he's only Twelve and they're almost 18. you're basically writing a story a little boy that's getting courted by a bunch of paedophiles.
10/2/2020 c3 Shaedy Hoe
Also, because of his stunted growth due to malnutrition, Naruto is WAY shorter than the average 12 year old, therefore, anyone that tries to make a move on him would be considered a shoutacon. Is that the kinda story that you're tryna write? A shoutacon?
10/2/2020 c3 Shaedy Hoe
I hope you're not tryna ship him with anyone cos he's only twelve and most the main female characters are aged 16 and above. I'm just saying.
9/1/2020 c4 firebluebird2006
who the heck is Jessica?
8/22/2020 c1 Riba Nyabom
By the Hods you have turned Naruto into such a pathetic treated like an animal and accepting it so readily.
8/16/2020 c4 samuelcaldeira76gmail.com
Thanks for the chapter hope you update soon again would like to read more
8/8/2020 c4 PhoenixDragon90