for The Vulpine Familiar of Zero

1/26/2019 c2 1insanemaelstorm
Nice. Like how Naruto won the duel. He seems a bit weak though. Looking forward to reading more
1/26/2019 c2 AblazedNightmare
does Naruto not know that there are nobles in his world due to the village not saying anything or does fic really doesn't have any nobles in the elemental nations?
1/26/2019 c2 KingRyu
Lame
1/26/2019 c2 BigBoySpartan
Great chapter looking forward to more
1/26/2019 c2 21KuronoDono12
Interesting chapter and the duel against Guiche was cool. I really hope you add Kirche to Naruto's harem as she is may favorite girl in the series.
1/26/2019 c2 1R-king 93
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
1/26/2019 c2 Invincentility10
It’s about you updated anyway nice chapter I can’t wait for the next one
1/26/2019 c2 50Fanreader26
it has been a long time since I've seen TFOZ and o forgot how much of a brat Louise is
here's hoping Naruto can straighten out these nobles
nice chapter by the way, keep it up
1/26/2019 c2 Lifelessman
Good Work...! 2
1/26/2019 c2 doomqwer
god louise is such a raging bitch even with the shit she has been through it still does not excuse any of her behavior i hope you rectify that soon because with her treating naruto like less then a dog as even dog are treated better she is gonna turn plenty of people off
1/26/2019 c2 Yami-daseith
I like the idea, I do hope you get rid of the jumpsuit soon can’t wait for the next chapter.
1/26/2019 c2 Beastyd22
Awesome stuff man can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon as possible thanks. This story has unlimited potential to be totally awesome,so please keep up the awesome work and keep updating thanks.
1/26/2019 c2 MaksmoNero
Can't wait for next chapter!
1/26/2019 c2 Derek 23
good chapter keep it up
1/26/2019 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
So we have an 11 or 12 yr old Naruto and you wanna make this a harem? Seriously. Dude hasn't even gone through puberty yet.

This is horrible. We got someone even more annoying than Saito. Why swords? Honestly why?
214 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »