for The Vulpine Familiar of Zero

1/26/2019 c2 MaksmoNero
Can't wait for next chapter!
1/26/2019 c2 Derek 23
good chapter keep it up
1/26/2019 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
So we have an 11 or 12 yr old Naruto and you wanna make this a harem? Seriously. Dude hasn't even gone through puberty yet.

This is horrible. We got someone even more annoying than Saito. Why swords? Honestly why?
1/26/2019 c2 14RedBurningDragon
Guess Derf is going to be thinner then in canon considering his supposed to be a broadsword
Tbh i kinda hope with where this Naruto came from that he thinks of Kurama as an annoyed big brother or something like that
1/26/2019 c2 1fearofvengeance
This is an interesting take and love that there is another Familiar of Zero crossover with Naruto. With the premise you built, it means that the Forbidden Scroll can contain any technique that can be useful to Naruto. Will be looking forward to what will happen next
1/26/2019 c2 kgarz01
Why can't these stories ever use an interesting naruto that was trained in root or something. A no skilled naruto without even the knowledge of tree climbing is just worthless.
1/26/2019 c2 Super heavy weapons guy
great chapter
1/26/2019 c2 5OmegaDelta
Wonder if naruto will get red hair like his mother or have a seal on him that is hindering him and will he be able to help louise with her magic? keep up the good work.
1/10/2019 c1 4ElektrikRage
I'd like to see more of this, as crossovers with Familiar of Zero just gets more and more rare as time goes on. Not only that, but this Naruto has the Forbidden Scroll with him, and I'd just love to see what manner of nonsense he can get up to with that! Sage techniques from the First Hokage? Sealing Arts from Mito? A tonne of experimental techniques (such as the Hiraishin) from the Second? A Library of forbidden knowledge from the Third? I'd love to see all the mages gawk at his training sessions to master the Forbidden Scroll, as well as some astute ones helping him!
Louis, for all that she fails in her practicals, is really good at her theoretical knowledge of magic by necessity if nothing else. Maybe, along with some of that empathy from Naruto that you mentioned, Louise will respect him even more from all his hard work at bettering himself.
1/8/2019 c1 LuxCranel00
pls more update
1/8/2019 c1 LuxCranel00
pls more update
1/6/2019 c1 18Darkmagicdragon
When are you gonna update? This is a good story.
12/27/2018 c1 Guest
Cool! For the third sword, can it be the sword from Black Clover? It was the first sword that can negate and deflect magic. It's super cool and seems fitting for this story.
12/25/2018 c1 31TheWhiteTitan
Ooooh! I like this.
Can the third sword be the Demon Sword from Black Clover? It's an anti-magic sword, so imagine the noble's look when they realized their magi is useless.
12/3/2018 c1 eliseew.aleksandr