for The Vulpine Familiar of Zero

Excellent job thank you
9/29/2021 c5 gwb620
Great chapter
9/29/2021 c5 Jeku Kusanagi
That's nice. Who's in Naruto's Harem?
9/29/2021 c5 8Jebest4781
This was good and now things are changing up a bit more here.
9/29/2021 c5 Dasgun
0.0
9/29/2021 c5 Qhaq
Great Chap, keep up the awesome work
9/29/2021 c5 et-reader97
Great chapter. I especially like how you are having things diverge in a believable way to many stories have a new main character that is way more competent than the old one and still have things play out the same. I can't wait to see what else you have in store. Keep up the great work.
9/28/2021 c5 xXwolfsterXx644
Glad it got updated definitely Can't wait for the next update
9/28/2021 c5 WeeDevil
Great chapter
4/29/2021 c4 PLEASE READ
Will you please update and continue this story as it is one of my favorites and I think you should include Naruto learning the three sword style of one piece or invent it himself like zoro did I think he could do it with the help of his wisdom sword with Yamato from dmc and a kitetsu from one piece as the other two swords
But please please please start updating the story soon
3/10/2021 c4 paulcrash
More...More...More..More chapters /más capitulos
2/4/2021 c4 WeeDevil
Really hope you continue this amazing story
1/25/2021 c1 Dasgun
1/12/2021 c4 Guest
I really love this story so far, PLEASE update it as soon as you're willing to. There aren't nearly enough Naruto x Familiar of Zero Crossovers. Last I checked, including this story, only about 78 stories in grand total, with 68 of those being in the English language. Just thinking about it makes me sad.

I also really love that you added the Amagiri Shinmeiryuu style for Naruto to learn and hopefully master. I looked it up on the 'Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Wiki', and it is simply awesome.

Have you already decided on the third sword Naruto will get? Maybe give him 'Yamato' from 'Devil May Cry'? It's fine if you already decided on the third sword, it's just a thought I wanted to share.

Maybe, if you're struggling with choosing between multiple swords, you can put it to a vote (on a voting poll) or something?
214 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »