for The Vulpine Familiar of Zero

6/3/2020 c3 samuelcaldeira76gmail.com
Thanks for the chapter hope you update again
5/19/2020 c3 Dasgun
. .
5/14/2020 c3 Cezar A FG
siguele
3/26/2020 c3 SlyFox9
Despite that Kurama is only helping Naruto for his own benefit, it’s nice to see him interacting with Naruto a lot sooner. Also can you add Kirche to the pairing please? Please update this story soon.
3/26/2020 c2 SlyFox9
Well Naruto did a lot better in the situation than what Saito is capable of. This turned out better than I expected.
3/26/2020 c1 SlyFox9
Interesting and not a bad start. I’m looking forward to see Naruto use the Three Sword Style (I love that technique). So Naruto will not only be a badass ninja, but also a badass swordsman. I look forward to see how this plays out.
2/4/2020 c3 Guest
I hope you Update soon because I want to see a completed well-written crossover of these two anime.
12/9/2019 c2 RunOnSentences
Are you actually fucking serious? Who the fuck is this guy? I don’t think you’ve watched Naruto tbh.
12/9/2019 c2 RunOnSentences
Oh cmon. Naruto would be WWAAAAAYYYYY more pissed off then this. Can you honestly imagine Naruto fucking Uzumaki being this docile about slavery
11/20/2019 c3 Guest
Looking good so far keep it up!
11/21/2019 c1 4Mend1cant Bias
Naruto could’ve easily avoided being caught by the blonde womanizer. He’s literally out run Shinobi before!
11/18/2019 c3 18Darkmagicdragon
Firstly, I do hope for lemons, because I can see one with Kirche is unavoidable given Naruto has a thing for redheads.

Bare in mind to, the legal age of consent in Japan is 13, so a lemon with Naruto at this age isn’t wrong.
11/13/2019 c3 1insanemaelstorm
This was great. Like why Naruto refused korche and how he did it. Also like how he interacted with Seista and other servants. Also liking how kurama is helping Naruto become mature. Also like how Naruto interacts with Louise. Can't wait to read more
11/13/2019 c3 Draegoon
! also subconsciously repressed? are you talking about Yami? whatever another amazing chapter and i can't wait for more so i'll be seeing you next time!
11/11/2019 c3 Silber D. Wolf