for The Vulpine Familiar of Zero

Awesome
11/9/2019 c3 Elchabon
Thanks for the update.
Great chapter.
I love how Naruto is interacting with the characters.
Keep it up. Regards.
11/8/2019 c1 Alexander Black V
Update!
11/7/2019 c3 Earthly Entity
Yay updates, XD
11/7/2019 c3 17AlxkendBlader
Kirche tried to seduce Naruto but thankfully he turned her down!
11/7/2019 c3 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent update
11/7/2019 c3 Jose19
This is turning out to be a good fic so far, and he is behaving like Naruto would in the canon.
11/7/2019 c3 4ben revell
I hope Naruto is able to learn the ransenken (sorry on spelling)that the pervy sage taught him by the kyuubi teaches him instead and maybe tells him a bit about him mum and dad (but mainly his mum)
11/7/2019 c3 AttilaDaHutt
Great chapter, I hope you develop a relationship with kirshe because the interaction between her and naruto in this chapter was great
11/7/2019 c3 24KuronoDono12
Cool chapter and the part with Kirche was really good, hope you add her to the harem.
11/7/2019 c3 xbox432
"Not yet, I'll need to do some training and learn some. - Uhm... yes he does? He knows the substitution and transformation techniques at the very least (which you demonstrate later on), so this statement is patently false.

I guess this chapter was a pretty good introduction to some of the other characters, or at least a good introduction from Naruto's PoV. I'll be looking forward to seeing how things will differ with your Naruto in the mix rather than an older version of him.
11/7/2019 c3 5OmegaDelta
Wonder what is next and what will Naruto learn from the scoll. Also the reason Naruto never asked for help is because when he did he was ignored by the teachers before Iruka. Keep up the good work.
11/7/2019 c3 Tera12
Great chapter xD Cant wait for more
11/7/2019 c3 Drakon45
Hussbeck there are few crossovers that get me hyped but this is one of them. Keep this one going dude. Don't stop. I foresee an epic tale.
11/7/2019 c3 HyperA2019
I am looking foward to chapter 4 and Kyuubi should teach Naruto a jutsu to teleport to Uzushiogakure.
217 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »