for EXCELSIOR Tritbute to Stan lee

6/29/2019 c1 Kinghines21
Real Talk
11/12/2018 c1 Calvin
Well said, my friend. And let us hope that we can create more stories of Stan Lee's greatest creations to honor his memory. Maybe even a story about The Man himself as the all-powerful one in the Marvel universes. Let his legacy be part of us forever. Excelsior!
11/12/2018 c1 12Harbinger Of Kaos
God rest his beautiful soul! And thank you for all you gave us Mr. Lee
11/12/2018 c1 11Thomas Drovin
With the passing of Stan 'The Man' Lee the world is indeed a lesser place, but as his late partner Jack Kirby once wrote: "Life...like comics...is often bittersweet."

I...like a great deal of his fans, admirers and readers shall miss him...I shall indeed...

I had the pleasure of meeting Stan once at a comic convention when he visited my home town Melbourne Australia. If I could describe him...I'd say he was...'uncomplicated' a simple and straight forward king of guy.

When I met him after a whole day of waiting in lines to get autograph tokens and then his autograph I said to him: "Stan my man...you're a heck of a guy to get a hold of you know that?"

He smiled and said to me: "What are you talking about I've up and about since 9 o'clock this morning where have you been?"

I said: "I've been in LINE since 9 o'clock this morning to find you."

He chuckled finding that real funny and said: "Well in that case I'll spell my name correctly for you."

He did too bless him!

After that I told myself when Stan heads off to the Marvel Universe I'd write a fanfic to honour his memory, looks like I have work to do. Thanks for this...cheers!
11/12/2018 c1 14JP-Ryder
Stan will be missed.

No one can make a great comic legacy than he ever could.
11/12/2018 c1 21edboy4926
RIP Stan Lee.
Thank you.
11/12/2018 c1 17SaintInfernalNeos
Excelsior. Never forget, the Mightiest Avenger, the true Hero ;-; Goodbye...
11/12/2018 c1 45Lovingh3art
Thank you. Just what I needed today.
11/12/2018 c1 42Akeboshi Shiba
Can I cry now? I want to cry now because I was raised on marvel and Stan Lee.
11/12/2018 c1 9GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON
*sniffs* may he be remembered forever, Marvel will never be the same without him :(