for Not A Relationship

2/24/2020 c1 65iwha
Dude! This is epic! I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud since it's currently midnight in my country.
11/23/2018 c1 Yuzuhara-san
I'm blaming you for making me laugh on the train while I was reading the ending .

Lobe your stories as always;)
11/15/2018 c1 Hatake Kaisa
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! That's funny! Love it!
11/14/2018 c1 6Hikage Nuts
my otp is 6995, and 9586 is fifth, but this is hilarious!
and TAKESHI IS MOOD! I WOULD LOSE IT SOONER THAN TAKESHI IF I WERE THERE!
I m tired of all this laugh... like, I m crying /actual crying/ if I laugh too much.
thx anyway for tgis fic!
11/14/2018 c1 10JustSomeoneElse
I have no words to describe how much I love this concept. Kyoko being secretly in love with Haru (and thus complicating the Haru-Tsuna-Kyoko love triangle) is an idea I always toyed with (both because I like 9586 and because I find it funny- poor Tsuna)... but having her and Gokudera be a mixture of love rivals and frenemies? Histerical. I don’t know what it is but I really do enjoy your take on the characters and your writing style. Your other stories were pretty wonderful too.

Kyoko was actually my favorite in this. I love the idea of sweet, kind, seemingly meek and harmless Kyoko being capable of being... well kind of a bitch when she wants to and aggressive in her amorous pursuits. (And she’s right, Tsuna is lucky to have Haru’s love... who wouldn’t, haha).
11/13/2018 c1 lanceylancee
HELLO I REALLY ENJOYED READING IT LIKE WHO DOESN’T LOVE HARU? THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AAAAHHHH
11/12/2018 c1 41lilLovelyanime
I actually really enjoyed this! (I'm mostly surprised because I'm more of a tsuna shipper) but I actually really liked the interactions between the characters.
So thanks for writing it and putting it up!