for Secrets of Jinn (HIATUS)

7/31 c7 12South Down
When will you update this? And also, Will Sireyla get her design made and Revealed on your Deviantart?
5/20 c7 Guest DCDGojira
To C.E.W
Yeah, I think Sireyla would time up with Zao for while until he is no further use to her.
3/25 c8 3Venom Snake-117
Pretty good, but you should really pick a POV, First or Third, and stick with it instead of switching between the two
1/30 c7 Rey Skywalker
Wow! This is awesome! I love it! Keep up the good work!
12/6/2019 c7 oki-wan
Welcome back! So happy that you’re getting more done with this story. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
12/6/2019 c1 Cowboy 200
Bro I love the story but can you make like two chapters when you update by every story please
12/6/2019 c7 C.E.W
So you finally decide the update this particular story. Great so after the Great Divide is where the storm comes and Aang explains his past. Qui-Gon can over some council as well, and this Sireyla meets with either Zuko or Zhao about the Avatar. I'd say Zhao is more likely, given he has much more resources and is in more favor with the Fire Lord than Zuko, especially when he gets promoted to Admiral.
8/15/2019 c6 C.E.W
Qui-Gon Jinn really was a great master, and something of a father figure. No doubt he'll be present in the Siege of the Northern Water Tribe. Maybe he can help Aang come to terms with his past in the storm. He can help council the group when they meet Bato. And help Aang when he accidently burns Katara. Maybe Qui-Gon can bring some sense into Zuko, like when he reveals Aang from Zhao, or when he had Aang at the North Pole, he had him and had nowhere to go. If the group hadn't found him, he'd have frozen to death.

The Fire Lord will find out about him eventually, the Fire Sages might know something about the Watcher once Qui-Gon's presence is revealed.
5/20/2019 c6 Super2019DP
I wish to see more chapter!
4/13/2019 c6 Mogor
Please update this story.
2/13/2019 c6 Mogor
Qui-Gon Jinn is sure a very wise man. I like im. Im glad that he is showing hemself to Aang and Katara and Sokka. Sokka is rather skeptis to Jinn. Update please more and soon.
2/12/2019 c6 2Shadow Solaris
This was a good chapter with a nice dialogue to introduce the wider galaxy to Team Avatar.
2/12/2019 c6 oki-wan
Awesome! New chapter! Really hope that Master Jinn is there for the siege of the North!
1/29/2019 c1 Mogor
Update this story soon please.
1/20/2019 c5 Guest
Qui-Gon have a good point about the Fire Nation. If Jet continue this path, it will lead to the dark side. Jet need to realize that not all people from Fire Nation are not monster. I can wait until the next chapter. May the force be with you, always.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »