for The Magic of Hilda

4/4 c25 NuclearMex
Will you continue your story here? In any case, I have followed you. Take care.
4/4 c24 NuclearMex
This is a very interesting story, thank you.
4/4 c18 NuclearMex
I am still slightly confused about Hermione still being alive and unpetrified. Other than this, I greatly enjoy the story, and I liked your Marx reference.
4/1 c1 Oakler
Ooh your back, I been waiting for this, thus is one of the best fics on the site, please keep up the good work. I eagerly await more. :)
1/6 c6 Guest
And now I feel inclined to look up if the seating thing is true.
1/4 c26 Oakler
Its been so long snice the last update. I hope you haven't given up on this story it was one of my favorites. Hope you feel better and update soon, a fan.
8/28/2020 c26 Game-Watch
Sad to see this paused but understand your reasoning. Hope to see you return one day.
7/24/2020 c26 Matt
I hope you don’t delete this, it’s very good.
7/18/2020 c18 Matt
Nice, Indiana Jones reference.
7/14/2020 c26 7Dragobluejay1
Hey its alright you take your time and I like what you are doing so far in this crossover. I had writers block on my two oldest stories so once I had inspiration started the newest one. Like I said take your time to find yourself and I am looking forward to the new chapters.
7/6/2020 c26 9Mazamba
No probs with us dude. Take as long as you need to figure things out. We'll be here to talk or vent whenever you need to.
6/9/2020 c9 Mazamba
Oddly enough, this reminds me of something my dad once told me.

"Everyone needs an ass-kicking from time to time, so get yourself a woman that can kick yours when it needs kicking."

The ass-kicking's supposed to be metaphorical, but the point stands I think.
5/21/2020 c25 1Abnormalcy
This is an amazing story, may I know when it will update once more?no pressure I just really want this to continue
12/3/2019 c1 Tulip
Is Hilda going to have a second season?
12/3/2019 c14 10Junior VB
La isla era Azkaban. Definitivamente no lo vi venir.
The island was Azkaban. I definitely didn't see that coming.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »