FanFiction.Net
for Fate Heroes

9/3/2019 c4 10404617
mas de esto
6/12/2019 c4 Guest
A bit short, but I really like the relationship between Hakuno and Haruko.
6/10/2019 c4 Guest
There is a lot of monsters in Marvel universe. A being such as Type would probably be destroyed im seconds by Captain marvel

So you should probably give all 5 true magic to Hakuno or Haruko
6/10/2019 c4 Aura Lupis
If I am your reasoning, in your fictional Fate Extra crossover and Choujigen Neptunia the Servant of Hakuno was Nero. In the FE and RWBY crossover it was Tamamo. So, I guess this time it could be Altera especially that you talked about Zero Dark.

Since Emma can speak directly to people's minds, one had to suspect that by the time Hakuno was talking to Haruko, Emma would hear it.
4/1/2019 c3 meririn83
This turned out to be more interesting than I had expected.
I don't know anything about Marvel and on the Fate side I don't really follow the Extraverse, but the premise is intriguing enough and your writing is definitely more than decent. I like the dynamic between Hakuno and Haruko.
Hope to see an update soon, and maybe we'll also get to see some action next chapter. I also wonder what kind of powers you'll bring from the Nasuverse and how it would fare against Marvel's.
3/17/2019 c3 sakaewmatsui
hope you can update the next chapters sooner
3/16/2019 c3 2VGBlackwing
so you said she the sassy one just having Gilgamesh or Archer will she have either of them or she the"-wild card" type meaning she another Ritsuka Fujimura allow to have up least 300 heroes (based off the number of heroes you can use unless you use mana prism to expand) plus only reason he was allow to summon them to help prevent humanity extinction was because he had 1st class magic circuitl and will she have 2 powers meaning the owner of the body using powers of a mutant and Haku using magic and summon old friends to help the owner?
3/16/2019 c3 Aura Lupis
This chapter made me laugh. Especially when Hakuno is sick and when Haruko asks her if she had just thrown up in her head. XD
2/5/2019 c2 Ritsuka Fujimaru
Note: Earth Rin with Hakuno has blonde hair. Think Ereshkigal not Ishtar.

Unlesd this is further AU and Auntie Sakura Tohsaka exists because it's the original ish.l
12/24/2018 c2 Josh b
Loved this story could only be better if it was male hakuno but still good story please keep updating soon don't want this to discontinue.
12/20/2018 c2 Shadowham
really wished you gave Hakuno the regalia, if only to give Haruka an edge to survive the op bs that is the marvel universe. Having root access to an ancient realty warping multidimensional supercomputer would not be too out of place for marvel.
12/18/2018 c2 Student
Yo! Student here!~ Well this is a bit interesting yet little mind boggling like did Hakuno(the one from Mooncell) goes inside her alternate version of her daughter?(which is a bit crazy as Dr. Strange standard) And where Haruko sister? What really happen while they are on the plane to america? Sure that the mystery for this fic, but after stuck in a island for two year is a long time, is a need to know basis on happen to her sister and her family. I wonder that Haruka (plus Hakuno in the head) join the Avenger someday soon? Well for the mean time, School at Xaiver Academy.

Well that all, and keep up the good work~
12/19/2018 c2 19Boyzilla
Whoa, this Hakuno has a very... Very different personality than most other Hakuno (Male and Female) tend to be. Very much unused to it. In canonical sources of the games (and anime) she’s a very passive and logical individual, so this is a startle. Not that Hakuno doesn’t have her moments, haha.

(To Josh B) Tell that to the countless upon countless writers who write Shirou stories, xD. There is no reason to really complain
11/23/2018 c1 saber1616
you have caught my view this looks interesting are you gonna involve male hakuno
11/13/2018 c1 Josh b
Yo u people need to stop making female hakuno crossovers you and digimon guy.
17 Page 1 2 Next »