for A Spider's Frozen Fever

12/4/2019 c1 dinogeoff022
The part with Dr. Doom was hilarious. "Rivals? No one rivals Doom! NO ONE! Doom is Supreme! There is no power on Earth, no intellect in all of creation equal to mine! And, Doom's word is... *gets knocked out by Elsa's "sneezeball"" Oh, man that was good. Maybe he could be in the Frozen 2 story, he'd find out it was Elsa who (accidentally) humiliated him in front of the Fantastic 4, and would want "REVENGE".
6/22/2019 c1 MadcapErikaSparkle
I miss Stan Lee
6/19/2019 c1 Guest
When will we get to see the Christmas adventure fanfic? And can you make it a little bit longer?
2/28/2019 c1 10SECUREZONEICON
Spider-mans immune to most illness BUT seeing as it's a super cold capable of taking out the ice queen herself I get it
1/9/2019 c1 Guest
When are you going to do the Christmas special?
12/21/2018 c1 BrobaFett96
when is your Christmas special story? I'm guessing your gonna post it on Christmas day right or Christmas Eve?
12/5/2018 c1 Dexter
I meant to say half of them are revoltech figures.
12/5/2018 c1 Dexter
I almost forgot, have are revoltech figures too.
12/5/2018 c1 Dexter
Just to let you know, I would also like you to wish me luck because i will be to a photo project of my own and it is not for school it is something of my own. It is called "Disney All Star". This project includes figures from Figma, SH Figuarts, Disney Tomy Collection, Star Wars Black Series, Lego, and Disney Toybox figures. This project will also include several dioramas and 4 poster backgrounds. The figures that are in it are: Captain America, Elsa, Hulk, Darth Vader, Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Sora, Kairi, Thor, Mickey Mouse (Fantasia), Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker, , Simba, Jack Skellington, Dumbo, Buzz Lightyear, Rex, Ham, Aliens (from Toy story), R2 D2, Mike, Sulley, Riku, Iron-Man, Princess Leia, C-3P0, Goofy (Kingdom Hearts), Donald Duck (Kingdom Hearts), Woody, Jessie, Bullseye, Han Solo, Mr. Incredible, Mrs Incredible, Jack-Jack, Violet, Dash, Edna, Baymax, Hiro Hamada, Moana, Maui, Frozone, And Thanos. So wish me luck this month. Thank you.
11/15/2018 c1 232gunman
That was alot.
Funny and sweet, if a little chaotic.
Mysterio went to Arendelle to steal things? He couldn't have gone to Washington DC or something?
Still, great job.
Look forward to more Spider-Man/Frozen adventures.
Write on.
11/14/2018 c1 3Sunhawk001
Love it Love it Love it! It is sad that Stan Lee died, but I have something from him that I'll pass to my family and generations. Anyways, good job on the story. I hear that Disney is making a Frozen Sequel and if you're planning on writing a fanfic based on it... I say good luck! I without a doubt in my mind you'll wow on us for it!
11/13/2018 c1 4Leafeon12
Nice one-shot. :)
11/13/2018 c1 Dexter
Here is something you could add in the Spider's frozen Christmas adventure if you are interested. Kraven is in Arendelle for a reason because Devil Dinosaur has been reported seen there and Devil Dinosaur joins Olaf and Svens in the adventure. Would that sound like a good idea? If it does then that would sound good. You would also have to think of a way on how Devil Dinosaur got to Arendelle in the first place.
11/13/2018 c1 Guest
I like this.

But i notice you said Leo stuck to the ceiling telling Elsa to tickle Anna awake. Who's Leo?
11/13/2018 c1 8SORARULES23
Great story!

I love the reverence to Spider Cop!

I think the part were Peter burned his tongue with hot chocolate in Spectacular Spiderman would be perfect for your 'Olaf's Frozen Adventure One Shot.'

Will miss you Stan Lee RIP