for Confusion

12/25/2020 c40 Omniocular
Awesome story. There's little else I could say to accurately compliment this piece of art. About the only complaint I could make is that I would have wanted one more Hofferson Parent interaction to show what they'd missed out on by scorning the Haddock Trio. A sort of passive comeuppance for their dirtbag-ery. But truly wonderful work even without that.
12/16/2020 c32 NightHowler0
Eres seems like he’d be an awesome friend. I love the way you started this chapter. Sorry I haven’t reviewed much at all, I’ve been reading the whole thing in chunks. This is an awesome story and one of my favourites of yours. This really is a long story.
8/14/2020 c11 Howler
HAHA! Love those ‘bread making Vikings’. Good tribute
4/12/2020 c1 renchoumo
this is repulsive
go get some help
3/19/2020 c4 AThingOfVikings
You are so mean to him in the best ways possible. So much delicious misunderstandings and assumptions that will pay off wonderfully!
(and apparently I already have reviewed this chapter once)
3/19/2020 c3 athingofvikings
Hehehe. I love the difference in frenetic energy vs the quietness. And, daaaaamn, Astrid is practically feral and I LOVE it.
3/19/2020 c2 athingofvikings
I can see why you kept giggling during the writing of this chapter! It's great!
3/18/2020 c1 athingofvikings
Goodness, I forgot how hot this story started out, and what a great setup it was!
2/28/2020 c19 2CrazyBastid
hey there. i know the story is complete, but i still gotta say this. i originally came to this story for the threesome. and here i am at chapter 19, with still no threesome ... maybe one next chapter ... and still wide awake and reading eagerly when i should have gone to bed several hours ago.

that is some good writing, my friend. good mix of character development, dialogue and 'lemons' (not sure if i want to know why that's called lemons, to be honest - i tend to have allergic reactions to societal b.s.). you even have good grammar, use of punctuation and generally prove you actually paid attention in school when they taught that stuff (don't get me started on people who didn't ... it's not pretty).

so yeah. props. once i'm through this story, i'll actually take a look at your other works, which i don't generally do.

cheers,
crazy
2/4/2020 c40 Carolina
Oh wow
I came here expecting a hot story about Hiccup with basically two Astrids. How little did I know, what a fool I've been. Without a doubt is Lillian my favorite httyd OC from this day on.

And also I expected they end as three anyway you made me - a dedicated Hiccstrid shipper - root for Hicclian in those early chapters when Hiccip choosing one was still the plan. I did not expect that! Thanks for writing this lovely story
2/2/2020 c40 Maxsteele1986
This was great. I think I will check out the rest of your stories, but as you have so many I will not be able to read them all. But I will try to read as many as I can.
2/2/2020 c30 Maxsteele1986
Mrs Hofferson finally got what she deserved. I hope that this makes her and her husband turn over a new leaf, or if they can't change their ways that we never hear about them again.
2/2/2020 c29 Maxsteele1986
He's doing a much better job than me. Good luck dude.
2/1/2020 c27 Maxsteele1986
Mrs Hofferson just showing up is worrying me. I hope she doesn't cause them to have to break up.
2/1/2020 c23 Maxsteele1986
Glad Valka is so understanding. Now if only we can get the twin's mother on board.
395 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »