for The choice of Awen

7/1/2020 c2 2JeSuisMewmew
This is still one of the best docs I’ve ever read. I thought it was a one shot as I’ve read it around half a dozen times in the past. To my surprise there’s an update!Please update this we would like to see what happens next.
4/21/2020 c2 6My Universe
For some reason this story popped into my head a couple days ago and doesn't seem to want to leave...so i decided to stop by and read again...looking forward to what's next.
3/6/2020 c2 1angel897
way interesting to read, love they picked up Wanda and see her as untrained. love to read more
3/1/2020 c2 AN
I like your story and it is very interesting. But, and there is always a but while Irish/gaeilge is part of the ancient Goidelic/Celtic language's it is never referred to as Goídelc. Ulster/Munster/Leinster and Connaught by Gaedhilic/Gaeilic/Gaeilig. With Gaeilge being the most modren term used for the language collectively these days.
Add to that the celebration of Awen is Cymraeg/Welsh, not Irish. The Irish celebration that would have taken place at a similar time Lughnasadh or perhaps you were referring to Beltain.
Again I am not trying to have a go but it's rather jarring for me as I speak two forms of Irish and I felt like I was hungover while reading your story when your character’s are speaking. I admire the fact you have tried to include Irish, so few do, still I feel you either need to copy the words directly as written fada included or perhaps a different keyboard.
I do think you should carry on your story, but please either copy or new keyboard as I can’t take the hangover without the fun.
2/24/2020 c2 mrs.haloona
Thank you so much for updating! I love this story so much, hope you update soon x x x
2/21/2020 c2 2Nessa Kane
this is so exciting. i didn't know you were writing more for this story. such a great surprise!
1/15/2020 c1 Uchiha Sakura97
Wow this is so good! So underrated! I hope there is a sequel tho, or the continuation of this, because this story is a very promising beginning. Pretty please?
7/7/2019 c1 2JeSuisMewmew
Oh wow. This fic is underrated.
3/19/2019 c1 2Shadows-Fallen-Angel
lovely little lemon. aside from questioning hermione speaking fluent old Gaelic, this really should have a follow up chapter or epilogue.
11/20/2018 c1 1angel897
awesome to read, love this paring. love to read more of these kind of stories
11/19/2018 c1 35Kittyinaz
This was awesome! Sorry about the follow, muscle memory.
11/19/2018 c1 7Sara The Lady Dalian
I agree with others. Would you consider continuing this? There is such a wonderful start here. You alluded to soany things I would love to find the answers to. If not here, then in another story?
11/17/2018 c1 mrs.haloona
I love this, I wish you would continue
11/17/2018 c1 Guest
I loved this! Please, please, please, write more. Thanks for sharing because this was amazing and awesome. I hope to read a continuation of this story and more stories with this pairing soon.
11/17/2018 c1 acherongoddess
fantastic story! it would be awesome to see maybe one or two more chapters just to see where it will all end up. anyways awesome work!