for A New Change - Discontinued

You updated!
It's really good!
Great job!
6/2 c20 Gillyfruit19
No worries. I totally understand why you chose to discontinue. Loved what you had written so far. Will definitely love to read more of your works
6/2 c1 2ElecFlameFox
Well damn... another favorite just got discontinued. Go figure. was a blast to read
9/18/2020 c18 9Asuka1920
Can’t wait to read more!
9/16/2020 c15 Siv394
baka-Iemitsu ! someday you will pay the price for your decision !
7/7/2020 c6 IFlaReZeD
YOSH, the will of fire is burning brightly!
7/7/2020 c5 IFlaReZeD
Amazing, I love this story! Well done!
7/7/2020 c3 IFlaReZeD
Karma x Tsuna or Asano x Tsuna?
4/5/2020 c7 Adriaus Nighthunter
Pls make more Interludes each one of them
3/30/2020 c17 Guest
Please update soon
3/29/2020 c16 Guest
Please update soon
3/31/2020 c17 Peanutsaber
I'll be honest. What I am really waiting for is for them to find out about Tsuna. Feel free to take your time.
3/30/2020 c17 25831Tea
You are not the worst author ever.

In fact, there are tons and tons of worst authors out there who just ignore and left readers dry and die. (if that makes sense?)

In fact. You are one of the most thoughtful and sweet authors, you have informed us of your status, your thoughts, and you care about readers. I am truly thankful that you stop and give it time to write this message for us. It made me feel like you truly care about your fans. *grin* It shows that you are a good author.

And I understand, sometimes it happens. Lose interest for a while, inspired by another story with an idea, a new fresh idea of a plot is very exciting. I totally get it. It happens to me at any time! But I also knew that I can always go to my old stories when the motivation comes back. I would never abandon my babies. Just like you said, you won't abandon this story, instead, you are taking a break from it and decided to give birth a new story and take care of it.

Annnnd, I get that you might rewrite this story and that is totally up to you. If you believe that it needs a new change (no pun intended) on this story, feel free to do what you believe its best. Because I know that I will love it anyway. :)

I (and we, other readers) will wait for you and support you no matter what!

Plus, that's a very interesting summary. I might check it out later.

Thank you for informing us and please, take good care of yourself and stay safe! *hugs*
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »