for Naruto unlimited chapters

8/29/2021 c14 Dracoessa Draga
oh fauq, pedamaru.
8/28/2021 c7 Dracoessa Draga
typical for the stickflipper. (stickflipper aka emo-brooder.
7/15/2021 c5 Guest
dsvg
12/28/2020 c1 Guest
Please kill yourself.
10/30/2020 c12 Beyond stupid
Super powered, super annoying. I doubt I can continue this farce. And trying to justify mating every attractive female in the show seems repulsive. I can only assume the author is completely naïve about love and sex. ~jsm
1/18/2020 c7 3shadowcolt7051
You skipped over chapter 7. This is labelled as chap 8
1/18/2020 c8 shadowcolt7051
Do you know that chapters 7 and 8 are the same chapters?
10/30/2019 c22 tux51512
Is this where ir ends?
7/20/2019 c1 RaudomGny
Bruh, Zaber, buddy. I don’t even remember reading this fanfic anymore. I can’t imagine someone remembering reading specific chapters with specific points.

Just calm the fuck down with me stating Naruto’s height. I wasn’t really complaining if you saw it that way lmao. If you see another comment like this, just take it with a pinch of salt. I wasn’t really hating on you since I knew you weren’t the author. Like I said before, I was just stating it.
7/12/2019 c6 bananahead1
he had 4 other tails pull one
7/12/2019 c3 bananahead1
this is my only problem with these stories naruto shows off to much its agravating
5/14/2019 c2 jhechavarria
the author was probably embarassed to have this novel under his name and deleted it. 4 chapters in i can't take it anymore. this is my limit bye.
5/14/2019 c1 jhechavarria
this novel isn't that good granted i only read 2 chapters and a little.
naruto was strong enough to kill madara head on then killed himself and received shinigami powers additionally to what he already had.
next day he takes a fuuma shuriken in the back fighting 2 root anbu? are you for f...ing real?
what are you gonna say its bc he was protecting someone? yeah right with his power there are more then enough ways to deal with this, the simplest one use a goddmn subtitution this the author apparently used to show how cool the new naruto is to the rest of his classmates. well he failed the second anbu shouldn't even have had the chance to do anything.
3/7/2019 c2 RaudomGny
Yo! I just cam back from Google, and it said that Naruto’s father was 5’11!
3/7/2019 c2 RaudomGny
OH DAMN! I DIDN’T KNEW THAT NARUTO WAS FUCKIN’ 5’11 AT THW AGE OF 12 OR 13! Like, I remember when I was in middle school telling my friends that I was 5’5.5! Like, damn. I either must be fucking short, or Ninja grow a fuck ton at this age.
24 Page 1 2 Next »