for Do You Realize?

7/16/2020 c1 20Cynthia Salander
What a lovely, little one-shot! This is so beautiful and I completely agree - it wasn't just 'love' love when it came to Monica for him, it was an all-consuming, 'the-world-will-end-if-she-leaves-me' love.
Another wonderful fic for the Favorites pile :)
4/1/2019 c1 108Fafsernir
And again, it's short but oh so great! Lovely fic again, it's good to have an insight of Chandler's thoughts after that scene :)
2/21/2019 c1 Guest
It was short but I think you got Chandler character perfectly especially if she left him he wouldn't survive, I think Monica is very important to him and she to him and that is why I think they are so well suited for each other.
12/4/2018 c1 7peachycroissants
i came back to and this was the first thing i read and i'm just like awed at how beautifully written this is!
:D
11/25/2018 c1 6Lianna H
I think you captured Chandler's feelings after this important moment really good. I really enjoyed it!
11/19/2018 c1 pablohoney92
"It wouldn't be sweatpants and morning drinking, it would be the end of his world" This is perfect! It's exactly how Chandler feels I think!
11/19/2018 c1 15Babatomyfriends
I love it, it's short and to the point and it makes soo much sense! And I'm so happy you're back!
11/19/2018 c1 Guest