FanFiction.Net
for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions

9/7/2021 c1 TropesBeDamned
Damn that chakra and Hp regen are off the charts.
9/6/2021 c1 x2leoj
Hmm this definitely seems to be based off the framework of Yami:The Gamer Cage, this is like a remixed version with significantly less typos and earlier in thetimeline.
8/28/2021 c3 ALAN
This doesn't seem badly done compared to other Gamer stories I have read. So the negative reviews are likely from people who don't like gamer stories or from a dislike of Danzo. A talented orphan would be grabbed by Orochimaru or Danzo and you are more likely to survive Danzo. Plus it seems like this might be an AU Danzo so I don't think it was a bad decision.
8/29/2021 c33 handwran
i really hope you end up writing more. I was so sad when I realized there wasnt gonna be a part 2 to this amazing story
8/13/2021 c3 Guest
look, the negative reviews you might have received are probably because the kid is 4, yet has full control of his emotions, has all five chakra element affinities, and is on the course for ANBU by the age of 6, or worse, 5.
8/11/2021 c3 EverRed
What is horrible about this chapter is how you try to Justify the teachers actions when all in all she just kidnaps children that barely know anything about life and tell them something that will change their life forever but she thinks is good which is fine but the MC is kissing her a*s when she kidnapped him so I hope she gets killed off otherwise Imm going to drop this no questions asked
8/10/2021 c19 Ahtu
He did note Rin's though... And I'd think 3 tails still has more chakra than Hashirama.

I thought he'd just feel too different, due to his emotional state.
8/10/2021 c33 killua196
whatever
8/7/2021 c1 Ahtu
Vit and Wis/Int, are not really separate from Chakra/ENEGY/Energy. Chakra is the mix of spiritual and vital energies/stamina.

I know one excuse that could work though. If you limit both the minimum ENEGY levels, and the maximum to be relative to these other stats. Then it could simply be about chakra quality, something the Uzumaki are for example famous for. Or in other words density, in another sense. But if you ignore their relation, you'll be moving outside of the Narutoverse rules in a rather major way.
7/30/2021 c8 Geek-God of Speed
Ids are just stupid sure it works sometime but then it just ends up with most of the story being him grinding in there and/or eventually bringing people with him that basically just accept the bullshit (at least that is how the other stories have been)
7/30/2021 c3 2J'aimel'anime44163
I definitely kind of get what you say when this last scene isn’t weird but… it definitely made me a little uncomfortable
7/29/2021 c2 timberwolfst
It doesn't make sense for Kakashi to be Chunin at 5, yet he's freshly out of the Academy and in this training field for his Genin test. would make more sense to say Minato was chunin at 5.
7/17/2021 c33 Guest
Loved it.
7/18/2021 c21 1NarutoLegendsd
I still don’t understand this story. Yoru doesn’t have any signature moves and all the ones he has made are either given away or he doesn’t use it enough.
7/17/2021 c6 NarutoLegendsd
I love this guy! I might have a few problems about the plot but this guy’s philosophy about the Gamer is what I think all Gamer fics be like. That ability will make you the ultimate weapon which everyone will want to take advantage of. Also I don’t understand why people think telling people your a reincarnate is cool. People will always treat you different because ‘that person is a reincarnation.’
2,478 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »