for Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions

soooo good (No caps)X3
9/22/2020 c2 Guest
SOOOOOO GOOOD
9/22/2020 c32 Ukachukwu N. Brian
Please when is the sequel coming out
9/17/2020 c3 saske92ii
Nope there isn't.
I think most of the negative review come from people who don't have real life experience and don't understand the importance of apeal. Yoru speach was necessary to make danzo put importance on him, and thus more privilege.
They probably read to much story where the mc hide his ability.
9/14/2020 c1 handwran
achilies for someone who wants logical mc's your spelling sure makes you seem like a dumbass
9/14/2020 c1 handwran
8/28/2020 c5 Achilles Bahadur
sigh, Author are you mocking your self ? you make your MC tell his secret to other people. Such disappointments. You make MC using logic alot and smart. and here you go, MC just blabber his secret just from slip of tounge for becoming insomniac. I thought this will be good Fanfic.
8/28/2020 c3 Achilles Bahadur
I don't think there is something wrong with your fanfic. Yeah there is section where MC captured which make me speechless. but hey, you write it with a reason like foggy memory which similar to amnesiac. I give criticism to author if he or she doesn't give good explanations for the story. so far this fanfic is worthwhile to read. Personally I like gamer or system novel. it's so hard to overcome this genre. I wish you make more this kind of fanfic or your own novel
8/27/2020 c32 1BillyTheBruiser
This story has its ups and downs but I definitely recommend it to everyone. Decent writing with some grammar mistakes but overall a solid 8.7/10 It is extremely unlikely but I do so hope you get the drive to continue this and that nothing has happened to you.
8/27/2020 c30 Trickzap
I think I read that mangekyo sharingan (or any sharingan) takes something important or inflict something bad every time it's used little by little. such as blindness or illness and induce hatred to its user, I'm not sure.
8/24/2020 c32 Guest
"October/September"
Everything chamged, when the Corona Nation attacked
8/24/2020 c28 Guest
*slams table*
Fuck Mei(Or Fuck Her)!, Fuck zabuza-whatever-fucker!
Bitch what happened to ma Haku?!
Is Ma Haku Happy?!
8/26/2020 c13 Trickzap
I think that I've read about a skill similar to this, angel's hand, I think, but I forget where I read it.
8/26/2020 c3 BillyTheBruiser
Ok this whole observing and talking thing is so stupid I swear it makes me want to drop this immediately.
2,179 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »